Reviews for The Parting
Grapefruit-seven chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
ooh, so small (and kinda confusing who says what, but on the other side that doesn't matter at all)
and it leaves me longing for more, more of the story, of what happens afterwards on both of their sides...
celags chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
it's so sad! you made me cry!

do some more would you please
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Unique. I always felt sorry for Zelda and Link at the ending of Ocarina of Time, and you've captured the loss and acceptance of their fate so well and of the uncertainty of their future. I loved the line, "The ocarina is at her lips. she can't bring herself to play." it was a really sad line, but you kept it simple.

Good work!

~Amulet
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
WHY THE HELL? Why did Zelda send him back? WHAT THE HELL? The game's ending made me scream in frustration...DAMMIT! THEY BELONG TOGETHER! X_X
VVSecrets chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Words that describe the moment so well. So true...so powerful!
Phantwo chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Did I seriously not review this? How did I manage? I distinctly remember reviewing it. How strange - perhaps FF.N was having a fit (not unlikely) when I read it before and refused to allow me to review it. I know I've read this before. I remember that distinctly, too. It's unique and unusual, that's for sure. It's interesting, a different take on the end, intriguing. I like your description of it - a "something" - and that's about the only thing that fits. :) I love the way this piece reveals emotions without a single bit of real exposition. Amazing.
Soramon chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
I couldn't believe that ending. They belong together. I like the poem alot I can't believe they had to seperate but at the end (after the party) they met up again. Remember? _
scathelock chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
dammit, I couldn't resist. Had to read it a few more times... this makes me think of the song "10 Words" from FF X-2 (the Jade Sweetbox version). Reviewer's note - you succeeded.
Scathelock chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
unique, original writing style. Between script and ... dunno. No, it's not even script. Spine-tingling ending... in a good way :P
Breas Darkdragon chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
AW...-cries- I hate that ending...not your poem just the game..._ Thy poem twas most beautious.
Lukyirish12 chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
this is EXTREMELY good. I kinda wish you didn't make so many one-shots! Your style is so good, I just LOVE it! You could seriosuly pick up on this story! Go with it!
nulled chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
I've read many OoT endings like these but this one does definitely stand out. It's more...realistic, and more characteristic. You're great with one-shots, and I know a lot of your reviewers say this, but have you ever tried to make a story? Maybe you should just take one step at a time, you know, use the "7 Parts of Plot" and just...write out a long summary of the story and take it slowly, following the summary...

Your one-shots clearly show that you're a great writer, and plus, you have a way with little scenes. I'd think you were the modern version of Shakespeare's long-lost twin _~
JediPrincessoftheStars chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Heat...ripped out...crying. That was beautiful. Truly beautiful. You are an artist in every sense of the word.
Hououza chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Sad but beautiful little...erm...somthing.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Zaios chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
cool i really-really like it:)