Reviews for The Survivor
Kopa chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
you better update soon! if you make me wait for 6 months like all the others, then i will find you, and chain you to your computer!
Celestialfae chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
Valon! Where are you! No.

Its been what five years since you updated. and i only just begun writing down all my stories so i wouldnt lose them if i ever wanted to read them again.

Why does Raphael want to kill Varon and why did he kidnap Joey.
ashastana chapter 5 . 8/13/2007
that was awesome!i haven't read anything like this in a you continue soon!love Ashastana$
The Goddess Azure Thunder chapter 5 . 10/10/2006
update soon!
Ryou Malik Luvers chapter 5 . 1/23/2006
OMG O_O is Varon okay? please update soon! i know it takes awhile, but i really like this story!
surrealserpente chapter 5 . 11/19/2005
An interesting concept, but much more detail and backstory should be provided so that characters won't seem so OOC - I'm confused as to why Raphael's suddenly evil. Also, watch out for repetitiveness, such as Raphael constantly popping up with a "hi" and promptly being knocked out (though that was slightly amusing).
Michelle Rose chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
I want to hear the rest of the story.
Empress chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
A yaoi hater huh? No matter, a fic doesn't need it to be good, was only curious.

Anyway, this is shaping up nicely... You're doing very well.

Accent argument all
Ladylacus09 chapter 5 . 8/11/2005
cool! i think it's prety good!

hope u update soon!

great job!
Hisakata Ookami chapter 5 . 8/9/2005
I've been reading this stry from the start and I LOVE it! Dang, you're the bes writter EVER! I hope that you update soon... You're so great! *huggies*
Celixir chapter 5 . 8/8/2005
This chapter had me spellbound! Keep it up!
Nirvana of the undead chapter 5 . 8/6/2005
oh! you're absolutely e-e-v-v-i-i-l-l!

please update soon!

Nirvana
Lady Azura chapter 4 . 7/5/2005
HAHAHAHA! Raphael on Jet-Skis... a funny image that you've just implanted in my mind, lol. This is one of the funniest friggin fics (Ooh... triple "F"s...) that I've read in a while! Update soon!
pearheart chapter 4 . 7/5/2005
Awesome store! What great detais you put into your stoer. I look fored to the next store.
EyeoftheLion chapter 4 . 7/5/2005
Thank you for updating! You're doing well on this story! Keep it up!