Reviews for Le Restaurant
amy chapter 6 . 7/31/2008
ii wish yu wud update more often ive been waiting anxiously for the next chapter ; ii must know how da date goes

awesome job so far

ii do think you should make the chapters a bit longer tho but das jus my opinion ]]
Yumi Kei chapter 6 . 10/17/2005
lol! Naraku is such a girly man! (reminds me of the movie 'beutey shop'...or how ever u spell it) hey! so far, the story is really good!i like it. cant wait for more _
Boo chapter 2 . 9/23/2005
synching. Lip-SYNCHING
SetsuntaMew chapter 6 . 6/15/2005
*dies laughing* You're my new hero. This is so flipping HILARIOUS. I love Naraku with the whole "Yes, mommy" thing! And Miroku is portrayed so well, and so is Kagome, and Sango, and well, so is EVERYONE!

...okay, I'm going to stop before I sound like a psycho fangirl. ;;
songee chapter 6 . 5/15/2005
LOL awwesome chappie! btw i think it was a reeally god idea to make shippo a valet..i can just picture him in the uniform...aw _ PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
moonyme chapter 6 . 5/12/2005
UPDATE ! _ & PLEASE DONT FORGET THIS TIME THAT YOU HAVE A STORY T O COMPLETLE ...A HILARIOUS STORY
bellezagotica chapter 6 . 5/10/2005
lmao! awesome chapter! a bit short, but still awesome! my favorite part was Naraku's. it was funny cuz he's Japanese and owns a Mexican restaurant, and then he's like, "Yes, Mommy." hahahaha! I LOVED that! keep writing! please update SOON! this story rocks!
Sango Da Taijiya89 chapter 6 . 5/8/2005
HAHAHAHAHA *rolls on the floor laughing his ass off* NARAKU HAS A MOMMY! AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Anyways now that thats out of my system great job on the story so far. I cant wait to see the date. Update soon please.
phoebe chapter 6 . 5/8/2005
long time no...read! i was wondering what happened to you, but ecstatic that you've up-dated. still, as always, an excellent chapter(even though it was short). My favourtite part was how you made kikyou seem like a bimbo and naraku, a mama's boy! i'm still laughing as i'm writing this! ha-i keep missing the 'space' bar! this story always manages to make me smile this much: (_)

i can't wait to find out what happeneds on miroku's and sango's date! i really hope that you up-date sooner next time. _~
Aki-Enjeru chapter 6 . 5/8/2005
NARAKU HAS A "MOMMY"! ha ha ha thats funny! what did he get her for mommy day? anyway hope you update soon.
ladysango-abc chapter 6 . 5/8/2005
that was rather short. but i still loved it! i hope you get better soon so we can have a longer chapter next time! until then JA!
Lady-Sango77 chapter 6 . 5/8/2005
That was freaking hilarious!
MariKris chapter 6 . 5/8/2005
Ahh no! it seemed like you rushed this chapter! i really liked the news paper article though, real funny. Anyways, update as soon as you can!
chibiNeko192 chapter 6 . 5/7/2005
Oh, I have no hopes of ever writing reviews longer than yours! *sigh* haha! Yes, Kagome-chan is very fun to write, so I guess I'll forgive you for hating her! LOL! It's TRUE. Potatoes are YUCKY. blehh. *dodges potatoes being thrown at me* AH! ATTACK OF THE RABID POTATOES! I can't STAND the MUSHINESS! Ewe gros! Huh? I AM going to an anime convention! LOL. I'm going to Anime Evolution 2005 at SFU in Vancouver! LOL. u noe? Have YOU ever been to an anime coN? HUH? LOL. AHH! A shield of potatoes? What the .. oh well! *knocks over the wall of potatoes so that it comes crashing down on you* MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Soon better be sooN! Soon is good, soon is RAD. LMAO. You know in your story in the article? When Inuyasha threw a tantrum about the calamari and caviar and all the restaurant goers 'hid under tables and COWED in fear?' Get it? See it? LOL! Don't you mean COWERED? By the way, how do you feel about Sesshoumaru/Rin pairings? Hehee. ANYWAY, back to review. OMFG LMAO Miroku is so obsessed wiff our Sango already! He can't wait for their date and not only that, but he's like, "until then my love." He's sure open about his feelings and quick to jump to conclusions, isn't he? OUR SPONTANEOUS AND OH-SO-LURVABLE HOUSHI-SAMA! and omg that is so uber HILARIOUS in your bio's for the characters and KIKYOU and her LIP SINKING. Then in the actual story where she reads the paper she says she'll get revenge for Inuyashie-poo or 'she can't sing?' OMG! That's priceless! I love her manicurist already! XD! Sesshy is so awesome! DEVILISHLY HANDSOME? DAMN RIITE! ! NARAKU was a MAGNIFICENT finishing touch! Be a GOOD BOY? Finish his MILK? "Yes, mommy." OMG! That's too good! And his, "Fear me and my Mexican restaurant!" OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG~~! You are to great! Too great for me! I am not worthy .. LMAO! You're sick? Well, GET WELL SOON. and SOON is good in this case, isn't it? hehee. Well, I'll be praying you get better soon! NEVER LOSE YOUR TOUCH. You are AMAZING . !

*Talks in Kagome-voice*

TTFN! .~

::**:: chibiNeko192 ::**::

aka TiFFANY! _
Nessa03 chapter 6 . 5/7/2005
Story is awsome (Not going to say keep writing, I say that cuz there ain't nothing else to write)

-Nessa