Reviews for Nobody Important
kokoronagomu chapter 21 . 1/2
loved this and the interactions. moving forward to his happily ever after. it's been a while since i've seen anymore from you and hoping things are doing good for you.

i hope you got to see the 'rurouni kenshin' live action movie(s). if not, there are trailers for the first one and then for the two sequel movies. all three were great, the casting was fabulous! just copy/paste the codes into the youtube search for each video:

O4Bhr80HfyY -the first live movie's trailer
yaLOPVAuJs4 -first movie's character profile trailers
8qRFhP5PhMk -first movie's dojo fight scene from the first chapter manga and first episode anime
a7HrF77Ewkg -the sneak preview for the first sequel kyoto arc:
bAgmfGZbVrQ -the first official trailer for the sequel movies (subbed)
NCei4Vm1ZP8 -another trailer
emy8JkKV6LQ -character profile trailers
BSl-T1AioDQ -trailer for the second sequel 'the legend ends'. they had changed the storyline of the anime/manga for the movie and it is quite interesting and scary in the implications but the director had hinted on another movie (a prequel or something more... hopefully it'll be both remembrance and jinchuu arcs).

i'm counting on big box office numbers to motivate them to film 'remembrance' and 'jinchuu' arcs of manga... you can see the all three online at a place called: gooddrama (you can google - gooddrama rurouni kenshin - although i'm not sure it's available in every country) the three movies will be listed:
"Rurouni Kenshin (2012)"
"Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno (2014)"
"Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends (2014)"
they can be watched in any one of the three or four screens on the page in seven or eight parts and each are around two hours long. you can also get the box-set dvds from places like cd-japan or amazon... i am waiting to see if they will be making anymore before i buy them all in a box set. ;)
enjoy!
ForeverRainingFire chapter 21 . 5/5/2015
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 21 . 8/7/2009

Aari chan
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 18 . 8/7/2009
Aww,, Kenshin. Always thinking before yourself. T_T

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 17 . 8/7/2009
O.. Damn. Im in awe. o_o That was alot better than what I was expecting. Srsly, man. Wonderful job!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 16 . 8/7/2009
Time for action! D I'm expecting a good one but will also give you a break cause action scens are really diffucult to write. I wish you luck and congradulate you for your great work. )

ari cahn
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 15 . 8/7/2009
Wonderful job! )

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 14 . 8/7/2009
Aww, Kenshin. (

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 13 . 8/7/2009
Go Kenshin go! O Come on Shiichiro! Get it through your head! Hes tryig to help you damnit! Its what he was fighting for! DX

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 12 . 8/7/2009
O! Dangers-a-breewin'. So it looks like my hunch fr the the last couple of chapters was wrong.. Lol. Oh well- nicejo

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 11 . 8/7/2009
O! Very nice! Great job in thinkening the plot. I cant wait for her respnonce.

ari chan
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 10 . 8/7/2009
Aww.. *hugs*

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 9 . 8/7/2009
Oh my! Im so glad he's alright.