Reviews for Trompe Le Monde
And tomorrow never came, sad face.
DaleEllen chapter 9 . 11/20/2015
I am really enjoying this story. I would really like you to post again. I like Logan being a catalyst. Hope you post again.
poetryismyfirstlove chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
hope you continue this. it has the perfect recipe for an interesting blow-out and what could be a happy ending
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
love it looking forward to more
Guest chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
pls updateO:-)
e13 chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
please update!
superscar chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I've forgotten if I've made clear in the past that I absolutely love this story and would love to see more of it. I can't remember if I have, so I thought I would spell it out right now. You may be thinking, but it has been so long since I've updated, how can this person still believe it will happen? Well, A, I have faith and B, I've left people hanging for like seven years, this is nothing. *Nothing!*
Inked Scarlett chapter 9 . 3/15/2012
And now we're getting to the good stuff! I just love how in typical Tristan style, jealousy is making him act like an asshole. I'm extremely sick and hope he gets meaner before this is all over! Please come back to this fic someday!
Inked Scarlett chapter 8 . 3/15/2012
Wasn't expecting that. You brought in the cheap Tristan knock-off! And that wasn't me being mean about you doing it, just me being mean about Logan in general. :P Haha But does Rory really think she likes him?

P.S. I can't believe Tristan actually cried! I wasn't expecting that one at all! He's being way more emotional than usual! I tend to prefer him when he's not quite so in touch with his emotions. But that's just me!
Inked Scarlett chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
I really just want to strangle Jaqueline with her own hair now.

And the Tristan/Rory dynamic is so cute! I'm just waiting for them to finally be honest with each other about how they feel!

Off to read more.
Inked Scarlett chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Yay! Loved this chapter too! I'm very happy now!

At least Rory has finally caught onto the fact that he's doing all of this on purpose, whether he realizes it or not.

And that it bugs the crap out of her.

Inked Scarlett chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
I am officially in love with this story now!

But sad that Tristan is upset about Jaqueline!

And really glad you didn't turn her not telling him into some huge fight between them. But yeah, the love really came with the crudeness of that first part!

What can I say? I really love the dirty stuff!

Off to read more now!
Inked Scarlett chapter 4 . 3/15/2012

I loved this chapter so much! It seems like it'd be a 'typical' story, but you make it interesting. I see where it's going, but I don't know how you're going to get it there! Which makes for a very fun read! You have a real way with words! The dialogue is perfect! And nobody is acting so OOC that I don't see the character in them! And I am using way too many exclamation points here. I'm wondering if Jaqueline is going to be a bigger part of the story than I originally thought. I keep getting the vibe that there's more to her than just 'Tristan's current girlfriend'. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it, but it's got me curious about where her part of things is going. I figure there's got to be something to her or Tristan wouldn't have made her his longest relationship to date. Or maybe she's just the easiest lay he could find. And I love the way he and Rory interact! There's an intimacy there, not sexually, but with their friendship. You make it clear that they know each other really well now. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this - although apparently it's not complete, which makes me sad. I probably won't get to find out how it ends.

Bye, Scarlett :-)
Inked Scarlett chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
Please tell me this isn't going to turn into an after school special on underage drinking! I always get concerned when the puking starts. I'm not saying I don't still love this fic so far, because I do - I just hate to see something ruined by the preaching (which you haven't done any of yet, but I fear it's coming. Ya know, Tristan gets alcohol poisoning, swears never to touch the hooch again, he and Rory live happily ever after in straight edge hell. I mean, heaven. Cuz sobriety is awesome. I experience it once in a while myself.) And it's entirely likely that I just did all that rambling and making myself sound like an alcoholic for nothing. If so, just disregard all of that.

And I'm really not in need of an intervention!

I still like the way you write the characters! I'm even enjoying the OCs! I just get touchy about unrealistic portrayals of teenage partying where the obvious conclusion is that partying is evil and somebody ends up dead.
Inked Scarlett chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
If they aren't annoyed by each other on some level, it's just not a Trory. I like that it's not outright hatred in this one though! And without Tristan losing the cocky attitude that we love. I'm usually a reader of darker fics, mainly because they do keep more of that side of Tristan. I can never fully buy into the ones where he's secretly this sappy, super sweet guy - he's an ass, plain and simple, be it a lovable one or not. He's charming, no doubt about that. But he's also shown us that he can be manipulative and extremely smart. It looks like you've kept at least a portion of all that, which makes me a very happy reader!