Reviews for Tin
Molly-Mop chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
This was a real nice story. That star had a lump in my throat. I feel for Chris he cant fight everyone and be everywhere. He didnt save his son and he cant forgive himself for that but still he isnt a miracle worker. I loved the way he spoiled his son and i loved the way when even as an older child the star meant something to the boy. this is what Chris needs to hold onto and so no wonder it was still there..lovely piece of writing ...Molly-Mop...and I thank you for the link...from Heather
Molly-Mop chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Nice first Chapter. By the way my dogs name is Molly-Mop believe it or not...anyway...loved your character representations. Chris to a tea and Ezra ...wonderful Ezra...Loved that Chris found him in a chair when he should've been in bed...so Ezra and so Chris making him go...he calls the tune and Ezra knows it..he might not like it..even rebel agaisnt it but he knows it none the less...Brillaint first chapter. thanks for sharing it with me...now onto Ch 2 ...regards Heather
Hidden Relevance chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
OK I really really loved this little fic. Not a lot of plot, but the introspective glimpse into Chris was just stunning. The way he kept arguing with himself about whether his cabin was worth anything or not was just so poignant somehow.. and then having Ezra, king of high maintenance men, come out and say that it was a good place...that just made me smile even more.
jaws chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
very nice characterizations! great story! keep up the great work!
Jeanne Marie chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Ooh, I loved it! Fabulous characterization of Chris here.
Marmie1955 chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
I just love your stories. Ezra sleeping in the chair because he doesn't want to presume. Chris not understanding and inadvertly making Ezra thinking he's not welcome. Chris even feeling a sense of shame that Ezra hadn't been there all around great feel good story.
InnocentCulprit61 chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
never read this before although I thought I'd read all your stories! I really liked the dynamic, Ezra down but not quite out and Chris caring for him because of course he's really a natural carer. The idea that Ez gets sick easily and never does things by halves is a great one. And the things he was saying in his fever made me sad for him. Then the others arrive at the end - such a nice moment, with Chris so happy to see them and Ezra asleep on the table. Lovely! I'm going back to read all your other Mag7s now in case I missed anything else :-)
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Excellent insight into Chris' character and his mind. I like it! Very well done! Readable and absorbing.
Yum chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Yes, been digging around for fic and as I often do, gravitate back to favorites. I'd liked it before; still like it now. It's such a nice nugget of hurt comfort yet keeping guys still men, but still giving you such a satisfying finish to the tale!
Jordan McKenzie chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I loved this story! It was well paced, beautifully written and so perfectly in character! Aside from all that, it touched my heart.
Kippling Croft chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
Good story. Poor Ezra I've been that sick before and it is by no means fun.
imskysmom chapter 2 . 2/17/2006
Now that was a HIGHLY tasty HC and you managed to capture the bleakness of Chris without it ever being maudlin. Well done - I'm really enjoying these Mag7 stories!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
Excellent! Going from tin horn to tin star like that was a good idea.
Nephthys Snape chapter 2 . 8/21/2005
So sweet. I like Ezra and Chris stories of this type. Them bonding in some way. Chris has a softer side that needs shown, and Ezra has a childish side that needs tended. Works out well for them.
OXBastetXO chapter 2 . 11/8/2004
Aw, that is so sweet. *happy sigh* gotta love a whumped gambler. ;-)