Reviews for Lullaby
psycochick32 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I think you owe me like... 10 boxes of tissues.

I know it's random for me to have stumbled upon this today... but... it was really, really meant to be, I think. This is the day that 20 years ago, my father passed away. I have about... three memories of him.

Maybe.

And stories. I could... and would... do amazing things to have some sort of message from him.

I can't stop sobbing and yet this was so incredibly perfect. I've read a *lot* of fics and never read one that touched me like this.
Jamasunda chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
... *bawls* I love this story! *sobs*
Midoriko Jewel chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Oh my god...that as the most moving piece of work I have read in a long time. T_T
Wowzer313 chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
That was absolutely lovely. I know that this was published quite some time ago, but I still wanted to take a bit of time to tell you how wonderful of a piece this is, and how grateful I am to have been one of the many that have read it. Excellent job.
Mage Delbene chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Just came across your story through KnittingKnots who told me about it. First, I'm not coming to FFnet since ages and, at the time you wrote this was when I stopped coming to this site. Second, this story is so wonderful, so sweet, so tender that I was crying near the beginning. It made me remember my own father and the things we shared, and made me feel all over again as I felt when I lost him, but the joy of having him in my heart and memories, and is true what you said, you remember the face, the advises, everything but... the voice is hard.

On the other hand, loved the moment of sharing between Kagome and Inuyasha. After all, he suffered the loss too. It was a tender, sweet moment that both shared and the realization that they were meant to be. Liked the end, to want everything.

I'm not sure if you're still writing, didn't went to your bio yet, didn't even pay attention to your name. For that, I apologise. But, after reading this piece, couldn't stop pressing the submit review buton so, forgive me for my rudeness. Hopefully you are still writing wonderful stories so, forgive again because I didn't notice you before.

Thank you very much, it was a beautiful -teary- moment you gave me. Thank you for sharing, thank you again.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
This was excellent.. An awesome idea, btw! Loved it!
Rebecca Justice chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
This story was one of the greatest I've read so far. It's like the original writer wrote it. I almost bursted out in tears. My mom liked it too. You should write more like these, but do me a favor, if you do make more. PLEASE don't let Kagome or Inuyasha die.
TehSpookyWaffle chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
...okay...I'm a relatively calm person. I can keep my emotions under control and keep a cool demeanor despite the most heart wrenching moments. But in this oneshot...I straight up cried. Serious. It reminded me so much of my own loss and I just cried. I haven't cried in awhile...maybe I was overdue. This was just a completely amazing story. It was so emotional...yet not too much so. It had so many qualities, I just don't have the time to list them. To put it simple, I loved it. This...this was one of the best one shots I think I've ever read. Thanks for the experience.
cindy chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
That was great. I practicilly started to cry.
ladybug27 chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
My compliments to you. This is a very moving story. It was real. I can tell you've drawn much from experience. Thank you for sharing.
The Growth of a Complicated Heart and the turning of laughing and love to a fragile piece of hope that can so easily be broken or torn but never ever truly forgotten or gone all in all a girl who is determined to laugh love adn change the world a soldier chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
amazing and tearjerking. my heart must have stopped beating a million times just reading this story. amazing. incredible. stupendous.

beautiful.
Jo chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I cried. I've never done that before. I all out bawled my eyes out. And then my father called and i missed him so bad even though he wasn't that far away and had only been gone for a day i cried while he talked to me. Thank you. It was beautiful.
Ranuel chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
This story was so hard to read but I couldn't stop until the end. I lost both my parents to cancer a few years ago and the emotions in this are so true.
mistress yume chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
T.T *sob* omg, that was amazing! billy joel is amazing, and so is this! it obviously made me cry,; im not afraid to say im really really sensitive and cry easily. so you almost had me sobbing :).
Silverstar871 chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
OMG! IT IS SO SAD! I was crying from the beginning till the end! I can understand the whole father-daughter relationship. I loved it, it's so wonderful!

It's the best ever! GRREAT JOB!
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »