Reviews for Lullaby
BlackMamba07 chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
This is a great one-shot, and original. You did a very good job of handling some complex emotions... I definitely cried. Hope to see more work from you in the near future!
Rin-elwin chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
You made me cry, congradulations! When I read this all I could do was think of my Dad, and I cried and cried until Inuyasha appeared _. It was great.
Mashy Merch chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
aww! That was so sweet! So cute! And I'm glad it didn't end in mad sex. Haha! Just some cute fluff. Hehe...I usually don't like fics that focus on pasts that we have no information about, like Kagome and her dad. But, I liked this one, so, that's a compliment.

;p majel
some one chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
That...that...that was beautifull
BlueFireIce chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
that was sad i almost cried but my dad was watching me and it was annoying and i din't want him watching me. If you know what i mean. that look parents give you when they want to know something it is so annoying well great story
InukagLOTS o'KIDS chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
this was really good. this had me tearing up half the time and i don't tear up EVER. this was just well written and i liked it. i wish i had something better to say besides that but it's true and the fluff wasn't in excess it fit. thanks for writing it.

lauren chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
This is a wonderful fic. I would love to write a long and eloquent review to praise it but unfortunately I do not have the words. You are the writer, an amazing one at that, and all I am is a reader who after reading this is looking foward to reading your stories.
thechickenlittle chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
very very cool. awesome!
Chiisai Fuko chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
aww.. i cryed through the whole thing! that was sad but i loved it.. truly loved it..
DestinyIntertwined chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
I'll I can say is... Wow..

It's really really beutiful and you captured the emotions absolutly pefectly. There was angst and fluff, and not many peeps can pull it off. You did awsome though.. good job.

~luvs and hugs

Bakuras Dark Angel chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
This was a good story. i'll admit it made me cry, and that doesn't happen TOO often. Your words put into this story made it seem so real. I hope that you can continue writing this way!
Literary Litany chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
T_T :'( XO so sad, and beautiful and... amazing... I truly am left speechless... I bow before you in awe of your genius.
Nouvelle chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Good god. I'll have you know that as I read this I was tearing up. This was really good. My god. One of the best considering I would tear up, clear up, then tear up again over and over. Bravo.
Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
OMG you made me cry like a baby!

You have some amazing writing power.
cameoappearance chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
I wish I could write a long, detailed review, but I can't because I'm just so stunned from reading this story.

It was simply beautiful. You wrote her father very realistically, actually... I was very close to tears throughout this fic, because it did inspire memories of my grandfather in me (which, in my humble opinion, is the mark of a great writer :) )

And what went on between Inuyasha and Kagome was very realistic, as well (well... as realistic as fictional characters can be :P ) . Not too fluffy or anything.

Thanks for such a beautiful story! Definitely a fav.

58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »