Reviews for Lullaby
Ikustioa chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
That, my friend, is some primo fluff. Very nice work. I would've thought Kag would lose it sooner through all that - especially remembering his smell - but otherwise, exceptional stuff. _
Runsila chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
I just wanted to let you know that I think you did a really good job with the emotions Kagome goes through. I just lost my grandmother this summer and I know I still feel the same way about not getting a chance to say goodbye to her, and so I can really see myself in Kagome's position in your story.
tearsofamiko chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Oh. *sniffs* My. *wipes eyes* Gosh. *takes deep breath and sighs* That was gorgeous. I mean, i can't find the words to describe it. I , thankfully, can't associate with the way Kag felt. I haven't lost anyone close to me since i became old enough to be affected by it. But the raw emotion that can be felt from the story was amazing. And the song! It's bad enough I can't listen to it on a normal basis without getting teary eyed, but... wow! It fit beautifully and i commend you. Yet again i wish i was kagome (with the whole Inuyasha thing *-*). Wonderful job, Emania. Kudos.

BTW thanx for the bonus points!

Tears
shiruba neko chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
For some inexplicable reason, i have the song 45 stuck in my head...

About the story, the amount of fluff is fine for the scenario, and if your getting this from me, take it seriosly. I hate fluff, normally but this I like. A lot. right now I'm really glad that my mom and sister are gone to the store and my dad and brother are not in the room, because this fic was emotional enogh to make me cry. I'm not kidding, and this is why I hate fics that kill the characters. I may not show my emotions much, but it really doesn't take a lot to crack the mask.

Another topic: orthography! (sorry, learned that from a friend and couldn't resist. It means the art of spelling things correctly) Now for my rant: DOES NO ONE ON THE WHOLE OF KNOW HOW TO SPELL LOSING CORRECTLY? THIS DRIVES ME NUTS! Maybe I should be an editor...hmm...
kakite chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
*wipes tears off keyboard so I don't get electrocuted*

wow.

That was exquisitely wonderful. Now there's tear stains on all the things on my desk. I have no criticism except, keep writing.

kakite
jschu25 chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Hi Em,

You did a wonderful job on this story. You had me crying at work because it was so sad, so sweet, so heart breaking and so full of fluff at the end. I have to agree that LR rocks and she is nice too. Bravo, jschu25
Iokia-Genji chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
I just wanted to compliment you on an absolutely beautiful story. The emotions in it seemed so real, I could FEEL them. I almost cried at the end! Thank you. It was beautiful. absolutely beautiful.
BatmanSwiss chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Wow...that was very well written! I know a little of the pain of losing a parent, though a different scenario, and this must have been very hard for you to write. This is definately a wonderful creation, and most definately not too fluffy! Though it seems just a little ooc for them, I think that if the situation were presented like this that they might act similar. In other words...I think that you did an excellent job with a difficult subject! Keep up the great work!
Aurora Nyte chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
This was so beautifully written.. it brought tears to my eyes and that is something that rarely if ever happens.

It brings memories of my own and strangely it seems to help with the sadness of my heart.

Thank you for expressing something as this in such a wonderful light and I do so hope that you will continue writing other stories.
Kitz the Kitsune chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
So...damn...FLUFFY!

OMG! I cried!

I luved it!

So write another one.
Valdimarian chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
I LOVED IT! This is better then 99% of all the FFs I've read, and I've read a number of good ones! I think you're right in putting this as a one shot, because I dont think anyone could top this chapter, even if they had a month with no other obligations (fat chance) Be sure to give puck a cookie for this story, or a whole box of them!

If you check your em_n_lilac account, you'll be wondering why I'm able to review, it's because I'm on another computer at the moment, and it's taken me a while to get it on , but I had to push it forewards for this story!
funkyduck chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
I LOVE it!
Orion Hime chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Oh my, this is the BEST story I've ever read! I LOVED it! It's absolutely beautiful! I wish I could see this animated or drawn out in manga form! Absolutely gorgeous! This will be one of the stories I read over and over and over! Your writing is beautiful, and this is one of the few stories that I couldnt tell how things were going to play out. Inuyasha and Kagome weren't OOC either, which made the story all more enjoyable. Thank you for making my night (and probably my week) with this wonderful piece of writing!
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4