Reviews for Noah and the Flood
keith chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
If you really want to mess with the math, use the verse where god directs Noah to take seven pair, the male and his female.
CordsCool chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
LOL! I love the ending! 'That's nice dear!' HA HA HA!
AgentRusco chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
nice humor. I like the line "that's nice dear"

Suprised that fanfiction hasn't cracked down on it being in script format. I had one of mine kicked...
u know who chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
meip!

u make me giggle!

(wow. that sounded gay!)

hello megan!

ur favorite vampric, bounty-hunting,

lizard alien here! lol.

i heart u and KEEP WRITING!
Luthien and Tari Oronar chapter 2 . 2/19/2005
That's hilarious! I hope you update soon!
Armaneconalie chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
He he I love these there so funny! Well I guess that’s all cause I can't think cause SOMEONE *cough* Kyle *cough* is yelling at the top of their lungs about teenage mutant ninja turtles! And 10:30 too! Will the insanity never end? Well anyways I loved it keep it up!
Priest chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
In case you don't know you shouldn't make fun of the Bible like that!
Eleventh Guard chapter 2 . 10/4/2004
Yup, that got me giggling - especially the part about the unicorns. You might want to change the genre to humor or parody though, since that's what it is. But keep on writing and I'll keep on reading, deal? :)
Faithflame907 chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
LOL! I practically laughed! And believe me, it's hard to make me laugh!
Eleventh Guard chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Pretty funny in a silly way. Reminds me of Science Class Pick a Fandom crossovers my friends and I used to write in high school, but then again, we were geeks and proud of it. However... shouldn't Noah tell his wife about having to make an ark *before* he actually builds it? If someone was making a huge boat over several decades, I'd notice before it was completed.