Reviews for Parenting Class
It was a very interesting idea to see the initial character development of Draco. However, you kinda just glossed over Harry, and Hermione was truly awful, just so over the top that it was completely unbelievable. There is no way all those children would act so terrible especially with people they don't know, they should have been way more scared and uncertain. Also you are having us believe that none of the parents did anything to discipline their children at that age? What parent would allow their child to assault another adult because said child did not get their way? Finally to completely leave young children with random teenagers for such a long time is weird and a bit creepy.
TheaElizabeth chapter 22 . 8/13
Lol, I probably would’ve chucked Rom out of the window
I'm sorry but what the hell was that? The idea was great but there was barely any romance . I mean they didn't even end up together.
I know it’s been nearly 14 yrs since you finished this, but truly this is the most stunning and entertaining work I’ve ever read, I even think original books can took some ideas from you, especially from the young Draco chapters; truly great work, deeply thankful for bringing such a funny, heart-warming, and yet distinguished ride!
pheonix chapter 38 . 7/30
A. (Dracoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo)
Scorpia11 chapter 29 . 7/27
OMG! This is the most HILARIOUS chapter I've ever read! I laughed so hard I cried and my husband asked if I was alright. This is brilliance to the nth degree.
Scorpia11 chapter 1 . 7/26
I just found this and finished chapter 1...so far this is absolutely amazing and brilliant! I'm excited to read this the characters seem spot on this far.
thalymurg chapter 1 . 7/19
Love it
Bookworm1611 chapter 28 . 7/11
Oh my God Minnie, you're so wrong
Draco
EraticMind chapter 19 . 5/24
I find it weird that after seeing Draco as a child being abused, Hermione thinks it's suddenly okay to slap him and even laughs, encouraging Dobby to spank him with a paddle...a weapon...um? Did Luscious nor just finish beating Draco black and blue a few chapters ago?
monochre chapter 12 . 5/20
Its my millionth time reading and this chapter still brings me tears 3
ShipQueen54321 chapter 29 . 5/18
Nice commentary
ShipQueen54321 chapter 10 . 5/18
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ShipQueen54321 chapter 7 . 5/17