Reviews for Parenting Class
Kittycat chapter 22 . 4/24
I HATE YOU RONALD BILIUS WEASLEY YOU WEASEL, GETTING INNOCENT HARRY IN DANGER AND TROUBLE, I ALREADY DIDNT LIKE YOU BUT NOW ITS TENFOLD
SLYTHINDOR77 chapter 1 . 4/22
Hello. It's me..
YES, IT IS ME
the
REAL
SLYTHINDOR77

I just got an account today, so I can post a story that I have thought of
It's not going to b up yet, cause I haven't written it up yet , but count this as shameless self-promotion
I have decided that I will review the whole of Parenting Class because it is soooo good! And lemme just say, your sense of humor rocks! (Tho I prefer ur angst; hehe)
Japan? THE FOOOD I find Japanese really interesting as well, but I don't understand their language and don't trust google translate. So...translation please?
I've seen ur stories...LOTR fan too? YAYYYY
Last of all, how dya post a story on here?

Ta,
SLYTHINDOR77
(Or as my past usernames say, Dramioneandlotrfan7)
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 38 . 4/11
my favourite was Draco.
Some of the pranks and accidents were too ridiculous, and that got worse later, so I liked the first couple chapters best. Later the Dramione pretty much made up for it though. And even though I was rolling my eyes I was laughing at the same time.
What would have been nice would have been some kind of conclusion. Like; who wants to have kids one day? Who wants to get a sterilization? Who, apart from Draco, permanently changed? I know there is a sequel that I have yet to read but I feel like a conclusion would have finished this up nicely.
craxxy13 chapter 38 . 4/9
A. Draco DEFINITELY Draco️ The right amount of mischief and cuteness mixed into one.
anjiepotter chapter 38 . 4/4
harry is my favourite
anjiepotter chapter 37 . 4/4
I am quite tired of Hermione's behaviour.
aripinedo chapter 28 . 4/4
OH MY GOSH! This chapter made me laugh so hard with the little Hermione I literally can't stop laughing!
Michellabaloo chapter 14 . 4/3
I am really enjoying this :). I think it's a neat idea. And while one might say it would be odd for parents to consent to letting their children be de-aged and "raised" by 6th years for a class, the HP series is no stranger to getting Hogwarts students wrapped up in all kinds of potentially dangerous activities lol! I think this is a very unique and clever premise, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest. Keep writing!
KnowInsight chapter 33 . 3/28
This is bullshit more Hellion Hermione. A wand is a weapon. There need to be safe guards so the kids can't use them. This is disgusting.
KnowInsight chapter 29 . 3/27
I think you missed downgrading her behavior this Hermione is definitely a hellion. I've been disgusted with how badly some of these children behave, but i can't believe Hermione was every this way. I'm so put off I'm almost tempted to stop reading, but I've decided to give it a second change. It's been great so far. Though the concept is ludicrous and the 'parents' could be using their magic a lot more effective to stop endangered or misbehaving children. But over all a fun concept. Also really like the developing HG/DM relationship.
Drixox chapter 3 . 3/22
HOw uncOmfortable I wOuld be hOlding my enemy in child fOrm in the arms.. cx
FireRuby chapter 31 . 3/16
Lol, this chapter made me laugh extra hard, thanks! XD
FireRuby chapter 28 . 3/16
It's so terrible, and I laughed so hard! Poor Harry and Draco! Lol..
FireRuby chapter 24 . 3/14
Lol, most of it is funny, but it sort of bothers me that nobody can deny Hermione when she wants something, regardless that Draco's the same age...
Like the soap thing...
FireRuby chapter 21 . 3/14
I laughed SO HARD! Awesome chapter! ;)
6,397 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »