Reviews for Parenting Class
Hey!
I just want to thank you for writing this awesome story! I'm 13, and I am interested in a writing career, and this well written story has helped to encourage me to write fanfiction in order to solidify my skills. I think it's really cool that you are like sixteen or so and are writing this really cool, well-written story. I like your style a lot!
EmElise28 chapter 21 . 10/1
Do we not see Hermione as a child?
Hetc chapter 38 . 9/17
This was hilarious. Laugh out loud funny at times, and sweet at others. Thank you. Now to find the sequel...
weeliciousmania chapter 28 . 9/13
i was laughing the entire chapter omg hermione is hilarious
Actually, Blaise Zabini's gender is specified, the first sentence on page 149 of book six, "The Half-Blood prince", it says " "What's wrong with this thing?" said Zabini angrily as he smashed the sliding door repeatedly into Harry's foot."
It was a very interesting idea to see the initial character development of Draco. However, you kinda just glossed over Harry, and Hermione was truly awful, just so over the top that it was completely unbelievable. There is no way all those children would act so terrible especially with people they don't know, they should have been way more scared and uncertain. Also you are having us believe that none of the parents did anything to discipline their children at that age? What parent would allow their child to assault another adult because said child did not get their way? Finally to completely leave young children with random teenagers for such a long time is weird and a bit creepy.
TheaElizabeth chapter 22 . 8/13
Lol, I probably would’ve chucked Rom out of the window
I'm sorry but what the hell was that? The idea was great but there was barely any romance . I mean they didn't even end up together.
I know it’s been nearly 14 yrs since you finished this, but truly this is the most stunning and entertaining work I’ve ever read, I even think original books can took some ideas from you, especially from the young Draco chapters; truly great work, deeply thankful for bringing such a funny, heart-warming, and yet distinguished ride!
pheonix chapter 38 . 7/30
A. (Dracoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo)
Scorpia11 chapter 29 . 7/27
OMG! This is the most HILARIOUS chapter I've ever read! I laughed so hard I cried and my husband asked if I was alright. This is brilliance to the nth degree.
Scorpia11 chapter 1 . 7/26
I just found this and finished chapter 1...so far this is absolutely amazing and brilliant! I'm excited to read this the characters seem spot on this far.
thalymurg chapter 1 . 7/19