Reviews for Parenting Class
Draco
EraticMind chapter 19 . 5/24
I find it weird that after seeing Draco as a child being abused, Hermione thinks it's suddenly okay to slap him and even laughs, encouraging Dobby to spank him with a paddle...a weapon...um? Did Luscious nor just finish beating Draco black and blue a few chapters ago?
monochre chapter 12 . 5/20
Its my millionth time reading and this chapter still brings me tears 3
ShipQueen54321 chapter 29 . 5/18
Nice commentary
ShipQueen54321 chapter 10 . 5/18
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ShipQueen54321 chapter 7 . 5/17
I LOVE this Draco
*Gulp*
EmmaEvans chapter 1 . 4/11
hi!I LOVE THIS STORY!can I get your permission to translate it into Chinese?For more information,PLEASE check your inbox!
satschi92 chapter 38 . 4/8
This was a really nice FanFiction. I enjoyed your crazy ideas very much. I saw at your site that you stoppend with Harry Potter fanfiction a while ago. What ever you are doing now, I hope you did not stop writing at all.
ofwizardsandowls chapter 1 . 4/1
Okay this story made me smile an unhealthy amount. Thank you so much for this.
horsegirl619 chapter 9 . 3/26
Oh my god. I laughed until I cried when Draco got eaten by norbert. You my friend are an artist. I am thoroughly enjoying this fic and cannot wait for what comes next!
draco by far
I
Lil Panda chapter 38 . 3/9
Draco b/c he was so sweet and because he was the only Slytherin it really started their relationship off right. This story was amazing! Time to search for more!
Riley chapter 28 . 3/5