Reviews for An AZ Challenge Fic
seeker71 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Yup, again you show you do have a talent for the short stories! Keep up the good work!
Ahria chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Aww.. that was cute!

-Ahria
Jessiejames chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Great story as always and thanks for reviewing mine!

Ja ne,

Sonia
AiriKatsu chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
/pokes at all other slayers writers/ see? /beams and points at this fic/ we need more like these! Kawaii fics about just randomness fluffy stuff (I love those words). /looks at writer as if she just noticed them/ Yes it is awsome! I like it .
Xoni Newcomer chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
I liked it. It was simple, but rather cute. I don't reall see Xellos reacting that way to someone else than Lina, but that's just a little nitpick.

Zelgadis and Amelia are one of the best anime pairings!
samantha chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
that was really cute
Aya-kun Rose chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Heh, that was really cute. And ya gotta love Xellos-I thought you did him particularly well. _ Nice to toss in some issues from the show that don't get enough attention (who made Lina the main character anyway ;p )
Earth Star chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
This was a very cute take on the challenge. It's just how I like it. Not too mushy, but sweet enough to go "AWW!". Nice work! _
Kaeru Soyokaze chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Huzzah for story challenges. XD It feels good to actually make one up, you should try it sometime.
Bluegoo chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Kawaii _! I thought you integrated it very smoothly. And they're all in character... and the writing's good. . . *grin* although I'm not sure Xellos would've been that easy to get rid of (though I'm glad he was #_#)
iCraft chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
That was so good! That didn't sound forced at all! I loved it! You should write more like that!
Gerao-A chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Alandra: sich a sweath AZ moment.

Maliska: and of course Xellos has to ruin it.

Sunny: to bad that Xellos ran before Amelia and Zel could cast their spell.

Ramon: will there be more chapters in thi fic?