Reviews for Family Ties
tselea chapter 10 . 9/15/2011
At the scene where Lance stumbled across his sister I was laughing so hard! I could imagine his voice going up several octaves. I also enjoyed his reaction to his sister's easy acceptance. "She had never been convinced without threats it blackmail."
tselea chapter 10 . 9/15/2011
Buttered Pecans chapter 24 . 5/21/2009
Absolutely amazing. The characters and their long journey's were a pleasure to read. Thanks!
GoooGoooo chapter 24 . 4/25/2007
i creid when it ended, i loved this story, its so sad at the end!
OneCouldCryFromTheMonotony chapter 24 . 6/6/2006
OMG! I just want you to know you that you are an absolutely amazing author. You continue to hold ones attention till the very end. They way you convey your thoughts into words is beautiful. I mean you had me laughing so hard at parts that it was hard to breathe and than like at the end you had me in tears. Keep writing because you are really talented.

I also wanted to thank you because you are one of the few authors that inspired me to finally get an account and to put some of my own ideas out there. I used to only read the fan fiction and I've read quite a few good stories but I've only ever read a few absolutely great stories and Rebekah of the Woads and Family Ties are 2 of those stories. So thank you again and I look forward to more stories from you.

Cambria (Morgan)
Sachita chapter 24 . 5/9/2006
Such a sweet story, you know!

I really loved it from the first to the last chapter. As much as I would like to read the first one to this now, I am afraid, I dont have the time since I have to get up early tomorrow and its quite late...:D But your story is really, really great!

Honestly. I liked Api and Tristrans father...They were really quite cute...

Greetings

sachita
Knight Selene chapter 24 . 5/2/2006
Wow! That was very good writing in this last chapter and previous others. The Epilogue was exquisite. I really enjoyed this story. (Gives a short bow of the head in respect and gratitude)
flor chapter 24 . 2/12/2006
the whole history in itself is beautiful, but more so the ending, it made me cry!
Readerfreak10 chapter 24 . 12/31/2005
omg i am on the verge of tears that was very deep.

very good story
Anime Princess chapter 13 . 12/2/2005
WOW! I LOVE this fic! I LOVE how they all got toether in the first fic and then their weddings in this one! POST MORE ASAP! I can't wait to read more! I LOVE it SO MUCH!

Love ya,

Sam
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 24 . 10/28/2005
OMG! This was really really great...I laughed so heard when Tristan was dissing his mother behind her back. Though if I had a mother (or father) as over bearing as that I might have been a little wary myself of bringing my significant other home as well. I liked how you got Tristan's little girl to inspire Rapunzel, and Papay and Habren to inspire Robin Hood, and Alecto inspiring Martin Luthur.
kimkellen chapter 24 . 8/3/2005
I just had to let you know how wonderful your story was and how you are a terrific writer. That was one of the best stories that I have read in a long while, and I read a lot of fan fiction. Thanks for the hours of enjoyment and I look forward to reading more of your stories.
jenny gryffindork chapter 24 . 7/27/2005
Mary mother. I have again been rendered speechless by your work. I love all of it. The turns, the twists, the plot, and how you can tie romance, action, comedy, angst, drama, and more all into one. It's beautiful. When I read "Rebekah of the Woads, I was sure I would never find a story as good. Heck was I wrong. "Family Ties" is by far one of the best stories I have read. Thank you so much for writing this. What would be awesome would be a GalahadDierdre fic. . .(hint hint).

You are a wonderful writer, and when you write your first book, I'm sure as heck gonna buy it.

God Bless, Jennifer

*adds to AUTHOR ALERT

FAVORITE AUTHOR

FAVORITE STORIES

STORY ALERT*
tripping-my-wire chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
I Love this story..one of the reasons I started fanfiction..so thank you :))
Dearbhail chapter 6 . 5/27/2005
That was the best chapter ever! It was lovely, really thoughtful and intimate. Well done yet again!