Reviews for A Scrap of Humanity
Hani chapter 1 . 8/8
kukuku sorry, just wanted to be the 400th reviewer
KagomeGirl021 chapter 11 . 7/18
It's been close to 5 years since this was last updated. Will you ever finish this fic? I want to see how naruto will fulfill his dream of being the Hokage with itachi by his side. I also want to know if there will be any mpreg with naruto and itachi having children together. I love the thought of seeing them having little ones that are a perfect mix of them both.
I also want to see how naruto convinces sai of bonds and how naruto will save gaara. How will sasuke get over his feelings for naruto and will he ever learn the truth of his family's death? Please please write more and complete this fic.
Thatoneblackchick chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
Yay heartbreak! Loving this story!
Thatoneblackchick chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
Kill Sasuke!
Thatoneblackchick chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
Love it!
Thatoneblackchick chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
It's so sad and beautiful. I love it!
sakurahan chapter 12 . 3/26/2015
Wow this fanfiction is amazing. XD Please continue it I would really love to read more chapters. Please consider continue it. Take care.
mirian chapter 12 . 12/14/2014
actualiza pronto quieres
Guest chapter 12 . 10/5/2014
your story is really job
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 12 . 9/12/2014
I am completely In love with this story, please you need to finish it.
SeungJiYeon chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
This is so beautiful I can't even... even in the way you write, there is something I can't pinpoint exactly... I can't wait I'm going back to read the rest
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 12 . 10/5/2013
how dare ya end here and hows naru gonna prove to that jerk that hes
not joking bout his dreams; sheesh!
anybays i think its great so please continue if ya can and want that is.
DeceptionsMistriss chapter 11 . 9/10/2013
So, would there ever be an update, ever? I really like this fanfiction, and can honestly say it is one of my favorite ItaxNaru pairings ever. You do itachi and naruto perfectly in my opinion, and I would love to see more of this some day.
JuleMaker chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
update please? :D
KagomeGirl021 chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
This is so good i just want to keep reading will you update this? Its been well over 2 years since the last update. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!