Reviews for Sidetracked Home
traughteverywhere chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
Owww,i love the plot!please continue as soon as u can,i cant wait!
Letah chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
...More? Please?
It seems awesome... I want to know what happens next! Voldemort can't have Draco!
And how dare Lucious sells his son TT!
I don't like him in this Story...
Happy chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Sidetrack love is interesting I want to know what happen nexts
Bashirisuku chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
more?
Graffiti-Kami chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Wow, Draco is so awesome looking now. I wonder how he'll get rid of the "sweating" after he gets rescued. He is going to get rescued, right? He better, he's been through so much and has little to no pride left! You can't let freaking Voldemort touch him again! Beside, if he does touch Draco in any other way, I think I'll put my self out of my misery. I also feel bad for Harry, having to watch that, and not being able to do anything to help Draco. All he can do is wait, and Harry isn't very good at waiting in situations like this... Update soon please! I have to know that Draco will be okay! You can't leave such an awesome story on such an annoying cliffhanger!
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Good God, I hope Voldemort doesn't do anything to Draco that involves inappropriate touching. That would scare me for life, and make me want to kill Voldemort all over again.
Blood-Soaked Sand chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Very good! I hope you post soon, it's hard finding good stories now these day. I would offer to be your beta but I'm a Brit you see, so I use far to much slang for what you need. Good luck searching though!
Lady Starlight2 chapter 2 . 4/20/2007
It's been three years and you haven't updated! Come on, we all want to know what's going to happen to Draco and if Harry can save him or not! UPDATE SOON!
Shane chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
I love how the story is developing, please, you have to write more of it!
fluffypup chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
please update soon
Happy chapter 2 . 5/12/2006
Update, please:)
mel chapter 2 . 2/14/2006
most interesting idea..i quite like it
ltngblt4 chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
I'm willing to beta as long as you agree to update any of your stories. If you decided to just stop writing then at least tell everyone. Please! Your writing is so good and the suspense is not.

Waiting quietly,

Gabe
zafaran chapter 2 . 1/15/2006
Can we have more please. You've got a very good start to this story, you've left a very good cliffhanger, and I'd love to find out what happens next. I hope your schedule and muse will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
B Madden chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
Now this looks to be interesting. Will this be updated anytime soon?

~B~