Reviews for What do you think?
okori-makuri chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
whoo! i say add more fluff, but thats me. i'm a sucker for romance. _ i love the fact that you're gonna do a sequel but hate the fact that its been about two years since you posted this. please write more! and update. this story is too good not to continue.
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
So I noticed that Pirate Princess is drawing to a close. Does that mean that you'll be returning to this one? I hope so; can't wait!
lady scribe of avandell chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
oh please tell me that you have the rest of this on your computer and you just haven't bothered to update it in over a year. please! it already gives me the flutters. i sincerely hope that you write more, and soon, and update it. sere mi eru...lsoa
katie chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
that's great! you should totally continue. i don't really have a comment as to what's going on in this chapter, but I thought in the last story that Mel was just a little out of character. i mean, i know she held a grudge in ccd, but like Bran said she really isn't one to hold grudges. at least, i don't think so...yea.
energiee chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
i liked it. i read the other one, love and redemption and thought it was great. i think you should finish the sequel since you already started it. D yeah. you can kind of get what the feel of the sequel is going to be too. elestra and flauvic against the court. well not against but u knoe what i mean. haha yeah. neway yeha you should definetly finsih it.
Adrianna chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
OMG! I read your love and redepmtion story in two big chunks - in the early morning I finally had to drag myself to bed because of a big exam the next day, but you have GOT to write this sequel! You're writing is so god!
unknown chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Please update your story. I really like Love and Redemption and want to know how the court finds out about Ellestra and Flauvic and any other adventures and mischief they are going to get into. Thanks.
great chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
this is so good please keep writing I'm really hooked on this story!
ElizabethD chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
I loved it! And i know your still working on pirate princess, but could you please work on this one too?
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
still very interested in seeing this sequel continue. Please don't give this one up.
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Just a quick question. Do you have any plans to work on this story in the near future? I absolutely loved Love and Redemption, and I have been waiting for months with bated breath for an update to the sequel. I finally had to break down and ask. Thanks.
Gwaihiril chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Yes, I definitely think you should continue this story. I just finished Love and Redemption, and well, I loved it! If you continue this I will definitely read it.
Lrenn chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
OH MY WORD! YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE!
phelspar chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
love the original story please write the sequal no one ever does good post beauty stories and i loved love and redemtion just finished reading it (in one sitting) it just so much fun to read you have really funny dialog.

x p
Jupiter Pickels chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Wonderful! Please keep writing this and update it soon!
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »