Reviews for What do you think?
OneSassyPickle chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
well well your back *puts fingers together in front of her* woot I'm so happy well so I did'nt reveiw love and redemption sorry but I really liked it and was very happy when you wrote this umm really liked that you started where you left off and that Elestra still doubts he wants her hmm I feel bad critiquing your stuff brcuase I don't have enough corage to putmy own stuff up so I won't keep going please!
newsboyhat chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Intriguing - I don't suppose you'll continue this while Pirate Princess is still being written? Nah, that might sound too greedy :) I think you are the one that spoiled the rest of the Flauvic/Elestra fics out there, because I never think they're as good as yours. Please keep writing. I'll be checking out Pirate Princess too - kudos to you and FelSong.
Desolator chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Yes! Yes! and Yes! Please write this story! I adored "Love and Redemption" and I can't wait for this story to continue.

Ps. Is Mel going to be a little nicer? Because we all know she can hold a grudge for a *tinsey winsey little bit*;) But she did, in the end give Danric a chance, one I hope she'll give Flauvie.

Pps. I can't wait! You really are a talented writer! And your characterizations are spot on.
horsefreak chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
that is so awesome! you totally have to write more, and fast! i can't stand the suspense:
jackie chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
I love it! definatly write more! Please!
trina-k chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
i read love and betrayal in one go last night... ok fine, this, early, early morning... but oh, sequel!

go, go, go!

and as long as you do have a plot, you're good to go.

update!
rubic-cube chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON OR i WILL ANNOY YOU WITH MY TERRIBLE JOKES TIL YOU DO! P.s. i think this is really good and I LOVE all your fan fics!
nogginfullofsongs chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Very good! You should definately continue, the sooner the better.

I just read the entire first one in a few hours. I honestly could not stop! I loved it, though I've never read Beauty, so it was a bit confusing at first. I plan to go to the library tomorrow to get my hands on it, though.

Anyway... I really like your writing style, as well, but since it's in the first person the switches to Flauvic were a little awkward.

Good Job!
no one chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Beautiful, keep going.
Paige Torner chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Yay! A sequel! On your last story I accidently reviewed like six times. *blushes* Anyway, this is great stuff! Write more, and soon!
rootbeergirl19 chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
i like all of it. you could work on...*hopeful look* updating every day?
rubic-cube chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Please lets have some more fluff and it would be nice to see Mel trying to be polite to Flauvic in public. If you could add another mud fight thing in too then that would be great!
DreamingChevalier chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
A very good start. I never reviewed Love and Redemption because I am a lazy person, but just so you know, I loved that. This is excellent because it cover all the sketchy points the other story ended with-Elestra and Flauvic are...what exactly? Elestra wonders the same thing. And so forth. Well, barely any of this was really necessary, but I feel like typing. Continue soon, please, I'll be checking for updates.
gcho831 chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
must finish!
unknown chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Please continue this story. I really want to know what is going to happen to this couple next. Thanks.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »