Reviews for What do you think?
DestinyHunter chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
i like it it was cute. but is there another book after crown duel? wiht Elestra as Mel daughter right? ive neverr found it
Erkith chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
I'm too lazy to sign in, but this is great, so I had to review! Keep it up!
Nyeren chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Eh...It was wonderful! I also read all of "Love and Redemption", but did did not find out until very recently that one can review without being a member. Oh brilliant me.

Anyway, I am looking forward very very much to the rest of the story! :)
knight-whosays-ni chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
I like it muchly! please continue!
Wake-Robin chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Great start to a sequel. I'm really glad you made one. Keep up the great work and update soon!
nebulia chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Well, I liked it. (I read it just after I got your e-mail-see, sometimes I do follow directions!)

But hasn't our dear Elestra read Mel's memoir. She ought to know Flauvic is a sneaky sort of fellow.

But it's very good-no tenative at all! I loved it.
ElvenFencer chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Aww, I love it! I really enjoy the relationship that Elestra and Flauvic share; it's just so... quirky. They really seem to enjoy playing with the other nobles minds. :)

I started reading Love and Redemption towards the end, and then went on vacation, so I apologize for not reviewing that. I do want to say that I loved LaR, and this looks promising.

-ElvenFencer
WoodWen chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
It is very good. The only thing wrong that I could see was a couple of missing words. In the 5th paragraph: " Flauvic excused himself and ... made his way over to."I think there might need to be another word at the end of this sentence. And near the end: "I'll just wait until we get sneak out." It doesn't sound quite right to me. I could be totally wrong though, I just thought I'd mention it.
FelSong chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
I already want more. There's not much i can think of yet that you can improve on, but that is a good thing right? Hope you've received my prev review and reply quickly, thanks!
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4