Reviews for Morroco
alisonreed00 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Just like Penny. Brilliant! Great work.
Samantha chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I hope you write more! I wanna know what happens in Morroco! lmao.
CheckitDude chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Brilliant! Update Soon! :D
Stephie chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Aww how sweet! I always thought those two should be together. You did a great job of capturing Penny. I can see it, even.

Main thing is, I love the ending. It's simple, but so applicable, and really really good. You didn't try anything overly complicated. You just stuck with her. Nice work, girl.

Yhe only thing, and it's not even a problem, but I can be grammar obsessive, but I must point out in the line:

"Too long for what, Penny? To long for what?"

I was unsure as to whether either A) you were trying to make a clever remark with a repition of same words with different meanings, or B) a simple typo, as in, 'too long' vs 'to long'.

Overall, Good job.

Stephie
Winter Bean chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
its really good update soon like this year tho

Al
r'n'rb chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
its all happening ...

good job , simple to the point , and touching ..in a carefree sort of way ;) just like Penny Laner herself.

loved it , and as an avid Almost Famous fan ...well done.

-Rock and Roll Bitch
apainchaud chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
I LOVE IT! ..And I love the movie so it's the best of both worlds and shes practically in some ways my role model...

Awesome job!
Gohan-Kun Shin chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
awesome..i absoloutely love this movie and you did a good job on this fic
Simoman chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Good story. Please continue!
Johanna chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Okay..I need MORE.

What happened there?

Did William and Penny actually go there?

mrfpgh. And what did they eat? Did they meet a band there?
Katie chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Yay, finally an Almost Famous story. Its my favourite movie and i'm glad someone is writing about it. Your story is great so far. Keep it up.
janesparrow chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Soo good! I love Almost Famous, and I want you to continue with this story! It rocks! I love William, and Penny. Please keep writing!
clairebear chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
almost famous being my fave movie aswell, i know a lot about it. i thought your story was fantastic. you write well.i'll be honest i didnt think any almost famous story could live up to my expectations (how could it be as good as the movie), but yours came pretty close to it. please write some more, i need another dose of Penny Lane and William Miller.

i loved it , write more. from clairebear.

you are an aspiring actor just like young william.
Pagefan chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
This is a nice start. Almost Famous is probably one of my favorite movies, and Penny Lane is really great character, full of mystery. Keep this going and I'll keep reading!
crazybeef chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Hey! That was great. I hope you write more, because "Almost Famous" is my favorite movie and I've always wanted to read AF fanfic.