Reviews for Fallen Angel
A Brilliant Loser chapter 15 . 3/3/2013
Color me surprised to find that I liked this fic enough to comment and fave despite being complete. I'm a Suguru fangirl (and I always lament how fawkin' little there is of him in the fandom) so despite the fact that I wouldn't normally read fics that are over 5yrs old, I gave it a shot anyways.

And was completely blown away. You wrote the cast well and it was an enjoyable and heartwrenching ride (it certainly helped that I had the CD all those Evanescence songs came from so I can listen to them as I read).

So, uh, yeah. Job well done. I doubt it would be possible, but it'd be kinda cool to see a sequel fic where Akuma, Suguru, and Tatsuha try to figure out their relationship .3.
Fallon Kristerson chapter 15 . 4/5/2011
smiles chapter 15 . 3/2/2008
i read this work twice, really liked it. what an idea! i want a sequel from you. please. please, please. only u can write the sequel .
Guest chapter 15 . 11/9/2007
Jamoldred chapter 15 . 6/1/2007
Okay, I stumbled across this fanfiction one day while I was bored, and said, "I looks good. I'll give it a shot." I printed it out and have been addicted since. Every paragraph, every sentence, every word,just made me long for more and more of the story. Everytime I had to put it down, I was saddened. L laughed with the story and the whole "Shuichi is like a monkey on drugs(it might have been poky)" joke and cried when the story came to an end. Like every good story, I hope there's a sequel! (and it's Shu-chan with his poky...this story is my addiction.)
KittyKittyYaoiGirl chapter 5 . 2/6/2007
Question. Where did the song come from? Cause it's good but I think I could make it so much better. But then again that's just my opinion. Don't listen to the crazy girl posting this at 4 in the morning. But if you DO wanna listen to the crazy girl please contact me at that's my e-mail address. Thank you! Ja Ne.
Ohtori Choutarou chapter 15 . 8/26/2006
Nice story.

Random fact::People used to call me fallen angel. Dont know why, they thought it was cool.

So I just had to read this story. Twas real good.
yAOi-aI lOVer chapter 15 . 8/6/2006
OMFG that was so awesome!
Arie Date chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
Chapter Three is so AWESOME! Damn that was so cool! I only wish I could write like that! All my attempts end up in a locked drawer. You are on my favorite authors list and will be forever!

Arie Date
Anon chapter 15 . 6/7/2006
Glad you finally finished this. It was really well done. By the way, you need to go back into the story description area inside your account and enter the main character's names (the feature is at the very bottom of the page), so readers can find this story when they are searching for Suguru in the character pull-down menus. FFNet didn't have this feature when you started writing; it was added later. They don't add the characters for you, you have to do it yourself. Otherwise, it's going to be very tough for fans to find this story. Once again, nicely done.
cutelilpuppieyez chapter 15 . 5/28/2006
Hey! oh man, I can't believe that it's over! this has been one of my number one fics for such a long time, and I'm so sad to see it done! Wow, it was so well written, and it even had a perfect ending (not something you come by a lot) and great characters, description and everything! The song idea was really original, and really added to the fic, plus it was the perfect blend of angst and drama and humour too! YAY! (insert favourite adjective here) job!
Seth chapter 15 . 5/14/2006
I loved this! I for one would love to see a sequel to this storyline.
DiddlySqwat chapter 15 . 5/13/2006
Oh my God...It's Finished! It's amazing! It's...It's...oh wow..

It's perfect! And it has got to be one of my favorite stories yet.

I'm happy you chose this way to end it, it suits the story so well...It's hard to explain... (Sorry if this sounds incredibly idiotic..)It's like we had our time to look in on what was going on in their life...but now it's just time to step back and let what happens happen...Does that make sense at all?

The Evanescence songs were perfect for the story...They added the perfect attitude and background(somehow) to the characters, and fit so well with your writing style, which is amazing I might add.

That last part was so absolutely perfect...and just amazing..(I've already used those words haven't I?)

As to a sequel...Whatever you feel the story needs. On one side, you could end it here, knowing that the ending is perfect and leaves the readers to formulate ideas for what happens...

Although it would be just as amazing(if not better) with a sequel attached. I've seen people write amazing stories, then add a sequel and completely ruin a story, so you have to be careful, but somehow I think you could pull it off. Actually, I think you would be very good at writing a sequel. I can't say that I listen to Papa Roach a lot...But I have heard the song 'Getting Away With Murder'. And that could work.

Considering that...I actually barely listened to Evanescence too, but I could still get the song lyrics and how they fit in with the story. I don't mean to influence you, but some of The White Stripes songs might work as well...I know they have a more upbeat sound to them, but I think some of the lyrics would be nice(If you listen closely, some have a very bitter attitude to them). They also have a very original sound, and you would be able to tie that in or something.

It's really all up to you.

Lastly, I would like to say CONGRATULATIONS!

This is a great story, and I'm so happy you put the time in to write it and even better, finish it!

I hope to read more things by you soon, be it a sequel or another story...

I don't follow I don't think I will be able to get that one... :o( but I'll be looking.

Keep up the good work!

Smut-Sister-Shioko chapter 15 . 5/12/2006
NO it's done! please please PLEASE write a sequel to it.., PLEASE?

i love the fact that they were together in the end...all of them...

i wanna see seti and tat's reaction though...

lol...and suguru getting through it all

thanx so much! bye byes!
Rose-Divine chapter 14 . 5/5/2006
I think that I like the second option- the sharing of an angel- or at least Suguru having another encounter with Akuma as what happens next, but I'm sure that it'll be great whatever you decide to do :) . Great story!