Reviews for Alone
mehahaha chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
I like! Please continue! Same with your gravi fic!
crimson nightmare chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
YES CONTINUE! o I like the way you structured this fic. Lots of emotions flowing through as Yami sings the song, and many questions are raised as this opening carries on. Sure there are room to expand on this! And as a plus, Yami x Ryou is quite a rare pairing compared to the hundreds and hundreds of YamiHikari pairings out there. I like YamiHakari pairings, but they do get old after a few hundred fanfics. This has potential. This is unique. Please continue it!
DoraCatBuu chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
CONTINUE! I liked the story! Poor Yami... UPDATE!
nife chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Kewl! That's so kewl! I would love to see this continued!
SaberHappyZero chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
aww poor Yami... that's sad! ;_;

please do continue!
darktenshi17 chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
*jump up and down* Continue! It's so hard to find Yami/Ryou pairings, and this is really good so far! I can't wait to see what happens in teh next chapter!
Flame Witch chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Actually, I think it would be kind of fun if Bakura *did* create complications. But I'm a sucker for some love triangles, as long as everyone winds up somewhat happy in the end, or at least non-bashed and relatively content. (and since you mention Yugi, might I suggest Yami/Ryou and Yugi/Bakura, if it all possible?)

I liked the story anyway. Kinda fun and silly in a way. Totally non-canon and out of character, but I liked it.