Reviews for Never Again
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Beautifully it!E/O FOREVERRRRR!
esezed chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
really enjoyed, i like el's thoughts on liv's to read the second
shelly123 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
i could not find the sequel please help me i really loved it
onetreefan chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
wow. that was so good. i want to find the sequel! that was so awesome! great writing.

onetreefan
queequeg1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
I loved it. Can you please update. I wonder if he'll go back to Olivia and she'll take him. Please UPDATE!
Luna34-Rogue chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
nice story!
heartagram69 chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
hey, i really liked the story. nice work. keep it up!
Lisa chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Interesting angle, I just don't like stories where the guy cheats on his wife. But I like your emotional reasoning for it. Well written
fluidwhispers chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Very very nice. I love that you added a sequel to this! :) Keep up the great work.
Sierra Windfire chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Yea! A sequel. You did fine with the guys point of view. At least a sensitive guy (Elliot's sensitive right?). Although I'm a girl too so what do I know.
lurker chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
I don't really read much L&O:SVU fanfic, but I stumbled upon yours and let me tell you, this was very well written. It's probably the first time I've ever contemplated a relationship between these two without completely hating Elliot for cheating on his wife. I mean, I still don't condone him cheating (or Olivia for leading him into it), but your masterful insight helped me to see how it might happen and gave me a situation in which it wouldn't be as bad as it would be otherwise. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know that I liked it. :)
sour-skittle13 chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Hey, this is really good! Keep writing, it reall portays emotions well!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
HAWT! _
Shananigan chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
This is an amazing story. The descriptions and explanations were well written.
sns1323 chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
i love it! you should make a story from it!