Reviews for Who will Win it?
candace jackson chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
I'm 100% positive that sam will win the competition
Brian chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
Thank God she's all right. Had me scared there for a minute.

Anyway, I like the way you write your stories. You really pay attention to details and I love details.

Maybe we could work on something together when I join.

I have an idea to put myself in a story where my character falls in love with Clover.
Ess Tii Eph Yu chapter 3 . 11/30/2005
The total lack of any actual plot in this latest terrible installment of your stubborn attack on originality aside (it IS, after all, Totally Spies we're talking about), I was just wondering whether you actually think anyone really, honestly cares about your Self-Insert dickery? Do you really think you're improving our lives by relating all your happy little magical adventures as the perfect man that lovely little Sam can't resist? And do you really HAVE to write several multiple-chapter fanfics of what, in the end, amounts to a masturbatory ego-boost?
The Time Traveler chapter 3 . 1/20/2005
Greetings! I am Triple T and I just wanna say, this was great!

I liked the whole story. It was neat, you did a great job!

P.S. You really should check out Season three, it's pretty interesting!
AmiYumi chapter 3 . 11/20/2004
:) It was great.
R.D chapter 2 . 10/7/2004
My guess on who will win is Sam. Finish the story quick OK cause it's getting good so far. Hope you write more story BUT ADD NEW PEOPLE RATHER THAN THE ONES YOU THE NOW!
chi00 chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
i like your stories, it's all interesting to read! at the same time, the narrations are really specific and one could really picture it out! keep it up! :)
Niblick chapter 3 . 10/4/2004
Very nice. One question-when she changed was she in front of you? *shudders* Well, you could make it a little bit more interesting. Not saying that it isn't, but a mission might be an improvement. I think everything is spelled correctly. I don't have an expert eye though. I'm rambling again... Ok, keep writing
Mr. Honeysuckle chapter 3 . 10/3/2004
Not too bad. So they swam in a 25-yard swimming pool. I swam Varsity for four years in high school, so this story hit close to home for me. I was surprised, though not unpleasantly, at Clover and Sam's affectionate exchange. This was actually a decent nonstandard TS fic. I'm gonna post this one, too, if that's okay. If not, e-mail me within a few days and I won't put it up on my site. WATN should be up probably today or tomorrow. I should say that I don't normally go for self-insertion like this, but this story actually worked well in that regard. Take care, and keep writing...you're getting better all the time. Bryan
capm chapter 3 . 10/3/2004
Good descripotion of the race. I still question the need for the cursing, but I'm one reviewer.
capm chapter 2 . 10/1/2004
Good second chapter! Like the suspense! Looking forward to the finish!
Niblick chapter 2 . 9/30/2004
That was really weird when Sam and Clover kissed. Are they bi? Don't answer that please. Well at least you updated. Some people go away forever after just 1 chapter! I hope you get more reviews.
Gotterdammerung chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Great job. I sometimes think you portrayal of the characters is a little off, but it's your story. Kudos to it!
capm chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
I liked the story, but did not care for the language, when the spies were angry. I know you're a good enough writer to make the story interesting without the vulgarities.
Niblick chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Okay... What's with all the cursing? Eh, do what u wanna do, but I don't really think having people say a few 'bad' words will make people want to read this. The story line is pretty simple, as most of your stories are, but I must say it's well written. Still no mission? We the readers can only hope. I'm surprised Clover beat Sam. But it's your story. Keep writing.