Reviews for Snapshots
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This was amazing. ;w; I Ioved how long and tender and just...amazingly precious it was. Leon sounds like such an amazing photographer...and those pictures of Cloud. -sobs becases she'll never get to actually see them- I definitely want to read more Cleon in your portayal. I hate for it to sound like I'm begging, but please. ;w;
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
That was BEAUTIFUL! There is absolutly NOTHING wrong with that ending!
ForeverFallen304 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
This was a very cute story and I loved every moment of it. Amazing job!
Sticksinabox chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
This story was beautiful. Seriously, the was it was written, the detail, the characters, everything was beautiful and very well done. Best Cloud/Leon fic I've read in a long time, great job! Geez I was SO close to crying at the end, it's just so cute, All Cloud wanted was to hear "I love you" wasn't it? T_T Cloud is so cute. x3
Tama-kitsune chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
So, after you saying that you might take down your stories here by the end of the month, I, of course, HAD to re-read Snapshots once more. This story is AMAZING, Aoi, and it would be an incredible shame if it were gone from this site. The ending managed to bring tears to my eyes, and I'm certain it did so the first time(and second) I read it, as well. It's such an incredibly sweet and romantic fanfic. The passion that you showed Leon and Cloud have for eachother in this fanfic was wonderful, and I beg you to please not take down any of your fanfics. D:

Luv, Shichan
unhappy chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
You suck. This story sucks. I hope you never write again, you loser.
Rezelle chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Aw, that's awesome! I love teh Cloud-Leon fics where they live together...
soupstar chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
This is such a beautifully written story. Unlike most lemons, this fic has meaning and it's not a waste of space at all. Keep up the good work :D
DreamGal chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
I REALLY LIKED THIS! YOU HAD ALL MY FAVORITE PAIRINGS IN HERE! RIKUxSORA LEONxCLOUD AND WAKKAxTIDUS! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY YOU MADE ME! THE STORY WAS WELL WRITTEN AND LEON AND CLOUD WERE PERFECTLY IN CHARACTER IN MY OPINION! I KNOW I SAY THIS ALOT, BUT I MEAN IT WHEN I SAY YOUR WRITING SKILLS PAWN ALL!
VIII of XIII chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
This is absolutely gorgeous. It has a sweet, quiet, desperate sexiness to it that I haven't encountered often or recently, certainly not that I can recall. It really is stunningly gorgeous, and all I can say is thank you for sharing it.
scarlettHuntress chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
that was so sweet... *dies from cuteness overload*
xRoseRedx chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
I am in love with this story. Just... wow. I love the way you went into such detail when you described everything. It was really beautiful. I think my favorite was when you described Cloud's hair as "molten gold". I could really SEE it, y'know? And yea I did like the gentle mood of it, too. I liked what I've read of your other stories so far, but this kind of story is my favorite. I like how you used the characters, but you didn't have to rely on much of the information from the series. What I'm trying to say is that your own talent really shines through in a piece like this. I thought it was very creative. Keep up the wonderful work!
real-circus chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Whoa. You have really no idea how this story hit me in the heart. You know, in the beginning and middle I really anticipated something bad happening and then Leon gets all regretful and stuff...but this is so much better ]

This is one fic I will never forget. You write beautifully and focused on Cloud and Leon's relationship in such a detailed manner...whoa. I duno how to put this in words xD...It was awesome, reading this.
Riku's Princess of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Hi there! I read your story on the Uzumaki contest, & I must say, I really really REALLY liked it! I LOVED the part where Leon had finally put all the pieces together & finally realized that Cloud was trying to get a response out of HIM. I loved every bit of your story! You're a really good story writer, & I bow to you, oh great one. LOL Anywayz, I hope there's a follow-up. I want to know what happens after "Snapshots"! If you haven't read any of my stories, go ahead! I would love any feedback from you, but please, no flames! LOL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

LOVE,

Lyrica K. aka "Tha Untouched Authority"
sheilkuroi chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
*bawl* OMG that was beautiful! holy crap tha caught my attention and kept it the whole time. Just the beauty, the soft mood how romantic it was Beautiful writing style (love this couple too) the ending had me close to tears it was very touching and very very well done *clapclap*