Reviews for A Healer's Kiss
snowy-ray08 chapter 5 . 10/22/2009
wait what happen to ichiro? i can't wait for the next chapter can you like recommend me some hiei and botan fanfics, im like addicted to them.

naruko(me): hiei you were so totally checking botan out. you were like staring at her.

hiei: I-I wasn't. i w-was just looking if that baka onna put my bandages on right.

yusuke: buddy you're stuttering, you were so totally checking her out.

hiei: I WASN'T !

naruko(me): wow hiei said a lot of words, ne kurama?

kurama: *nods*

boatan: so what are you guys talking about?

yusuke: we were talking about how hiei was che- *was hit on the head*

hiei: SHUT UP YOU BAKA DETECTIVE

botan: huh?

naruko(me): HAHAHAHAHAHA
manic pixie mary sue chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE (I can do this for awhile) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...

Are Hiei and Botan going to do 'The Nasty'? Oh God, what if Hiei was caught peeping at Botan changing? Or vise versa? Um... Oh yeah, I almost forgot... I LOVE YOU KURAMA ::glomp::! O, Yusuke's gunna get it... KICK HIS ASS KEIKO! HE'S A DIRTY CHEATING BASTARD WHO CHEATED DIRTILY AND DESERVES 10,0,0,0,0 SMACKINGS FOR IMPREGNATING BOTAN AND STARTING ALL THIS! HE MUST DIE! (And thank you, Yusuke, without you Hiei and Botan wouldn't be 'Making Eyes at Each Other'! Your sacrifice won't be in vain, as long as the fall in love and many hentai-like things happen between them!) I LOVE YOU KURAMA! UPDATE SOON OR I'LL DIE! AND I'LL LEAVE A NOTE SAYING YOU DID IT!
indefinitelyhigh chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
I. LOVE. IT.

Every SINGLE part of it! This is a new spin on Hiei/Botan and it's awesomely written. Aww, I wanna meet Ichiro. He sounds so cute! ::squeals:: Bwahaha, Hiei and Botan in the last chapter! I loved that chapter! ::cackles insanely:: Ehehe, yeah I had a HIGH, HIGH dose of sugar today, lol. And once again this story is AWESOME if you couldn't guess and I can't wait to read more! Keep it up!
dragonwingedangel chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
when will you update! you can't give us a taste of the story and stop! thats just wrong!
CampionSayn chapter 3 . 5/22/2008
Sa!

This was so funny to read! The banter one hears during childbirth is always grand!
Binky1987 chapter 5 . 10/22/2007
Hey,

OMG this was so good, i know you haven't updated in ages...but really! You must finish it...its so good. Seriously.

Bullet
the blanket chapter 5 . 7/18/2006
I saw this story so many times on my desperate search for Hiei x Botan fics. I didn't get around to reading it until now, and I can honestly say that the wait was well worth it. This story has all the elements of a well-written piece: the characters are in character, the dialogue is not stilted and the situation is oddly believable. The crossover works well, though I'm not that familiar with Yami no Matsuei, and Hisoka and Tsuzuki don't take over the story. I really hope that you haven't given up on this story because it's quite wonderful. Please update soon.
fightinglobster chapter 5 . 3/25/2006
Wai! I loove this story! Please continue it! I've been waiting so long!
hatori's-flower chapter 5 . 3/10/2006
when is the next chapter? I must know this story is awesome
hatori's-flower chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
real good first chapter i started to cry
Trying To Defy Gravity Ciel chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
...Cooleo
ChronicCombustion chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
I've read all five chapters. Please write more soon, I love this story. It's so well written that it has a way of grabbing your attention.
Purple-Rosie chapter 5 . 12/22/2005
You rule and your stoy is beautiful. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please tell me that Hiei shows more of his er... fatherly side? Please? I'll give you a hug.
Fairia13 chapter 5 . 9/7/2005
Hving never seen - and therefore having never READ - a Hiei/Botan romance before, I certainly gave this one a couple funny looks before deciding to open it. Though I'm glad I did. Keep up the good work!
melodydearest chapter 5 . 8/17/2005
People need to update to get more reviews and encouragment! Okay, yes I am just saying that to get you to review, so please review! It's been over...um...uh...8 months! Come on, update! Please!