Reviews for A Healer's Kiss
Dreammistress Jade chapter 5 . 7/1/2005
;_; You're never going to update this, are you? It's been over 7 months! Please I am BEGGING you write a new chapter! This is one of the best Yu Yu hakusho fanfictions I have read in my entire life and I REALLY would love to see a new chapter.

Toodles!
Firey Pheonix chapter 5 . 7/1/2005
Please Update becaze it is really really really really cool okay!
Starlet36 chapter 5 . 6/24/2005
I LOVE this story! (fangirl squeal) I love you, Hiei! (H: attempting to back away, horrified) I espescially love that one line when Kurama (must...resist...urge...to squeal) asks Hiei to say the magic word, and Hiei immediately retorts, "Do u have a death wish?" It cracked me up! Hm, I get the feeling Hiei would be a much better father than Yusuke...Poor Botan...I love the long chapters! (Okay, I love everything about this story, but that's not the point...I'm babbling, arent I? Sry. -.-U) PLZ UPDATE SOON! :D
Kimu-san chapter 5 . 6/17/2005
Hey when are you going to update? Oh and just so you know you are doing a great job keeping Hiei in character!And Botan too. I love your story I have read this only God knows how many times and it never gets old. But you need to update! So please do so soon so I don't go insane! Thanks for the great story so far!

Kimbley
Ryukotsusei chapter 5 . 6/15/2005
This is a wonderful story, I love the amount of detail that you've gone into with it and the plotline is very original. Everyone seems to be well in character. I do hope you plan to keep writing on this story, I anxiously await future updates.
Dusti chapter 5 . 5/29/2005
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO WRITE MORE. DO I HAVE TO GO OVER O YOUR HOUSE AND FORCE YOU OR DO I NEED TO KICK YOUR BUT.
Takara Taji chapter 3 . 4/24/2005
I LOVE this chapter!

I read it before, but once again kinda forgot about it.

Well it's late so I'll have to read the next chapter or two tomorrow.

Great job so far!
Takara Taji chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Really good start. Pretty long, but that's okay. I read this chapter a while ago, but kinda forgot about it. But now I'm back and I noticed you updated. Well of course!

eh hehe...

Good job.
desolee chapter 5 . 4/8/2005
I shall murder you if you don't update. It's too good to not. HIei is just...amazing in your story. I love him. Him and Botan. They need to get together...soon.
RitSuYue chapter 5 . 4/4/2005
This is one of the best stories I've ever read! Its awesome! Update VERY soon please!
Dragon Tamer103088 chapter 5 . 3/7/2005
if i wasnt sane i would start singing for joy about how much i love this story, and you sure dont hear me complaning about how long your chapters are (quit frankly i love it when their long) please update soon, i cant wait to find out what happens next. and hey if your asking for advise on your story to give you ideas, i got one for ya, though you dont have to use it since its your story after all, but you could get hiei sick and then have botan take care of him, not only that but maby he or she might be worried on how botan is gonna feed herself, since hiei cant get the food. or ya could get the rest of the gang to find out or something. but like i said its your story. please update soon i cant wait to read the next chapter.
Rococophile chapter 5 . 3/2/2005
PLEASE UPDATE! IT's really good! You are a GREAT author! UPDATE!
HieiLuver chapter 5 . 3/2/2005
i luv it PLEASE write more its really good.i luv hiei fanfiction keep writing u r going great!
fath8252 chapter 5 . 2/22/2005
just to lazy to sign in

WAH! WILL YOU PLZ UPDATE? i LOVE YOUR STORY! YOU'RE DRIVING M E UP THE WALL WIT n. . . . .

plz update SOON? I'm on my knees...PRETTY PLEASE?
Kitake Neru chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
It seems that you are discontinuing this fic. A pity, since it is very well-written! I'd like to see it continued, if this isn't too much to ask
137 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »