Reviews for A Healer's Kiss
Faye chapter 5 . 1/8/2005
Plz update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update!update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! I have been waiting so long even if this is my first review *blushes*
Crystal tears chapter 5 . 12/28/2004
I love it so GREAT.
Eloriel chapter 5 . 12/20/2004
Interesting story.. But one thing I have a problem with is the fact that Botan had a child with Yusuke. It just feels wrong, especially when ou think about Keiko..

Oh well, thats just my opinion. Keep up the good work! _
Chixue chapter 5 . 12/11/2004
This is really good. Finally found someone who wrote long, decent chapters. Except for some errors in grammer I'd say this is almost as good as Child of the Ancients' stories. Up-date when you can. I hope you're not sick anymore. _
IceGoddessII chapter 5 . 12/5/2004
Wow this story is great. There are so many questions arising in my mind: Is Yusuke ever going to find out about his newborn son? And for that matter what about Keiko? Ah, finally see some attraction blossoming between Hiei and Botan, loving it very much. Will those in Spirit World just leave Botan and her baby alone so they can live in peace? Will she be accepted back into Koenma's Royal court? Arrggh, so many questions so little time! Please update soon! Happy writing! Ciao!
neko the daughter of botan and kurama chapter 5 . 11/20/2004
aw put more of kurama in it bu i like kuraa / botan airings more
Starshinesoldier chapter 5 . 11/13/2004
GAAHH!

I love it!

thank you.. .;
KayHiei chapter 5 . 11/10/2004
I did not think that was boring. This was an AWESOME chapter. I love this story. It is one of my many favorites. Sorry I could not read and review sooner. I loved the part where Botan was trying to get Hiei to let her fix his wound and when she was checking him !:D Aw! They are falling for each other. Please Update Again Really Soon!:)
Freakish Child chapter 5 . 11/5/2004
OKay, your story is like freaking awesome! And I have to agree with you, it's always fun to see the physical attraction first before the romantic tension sinks in. Don't know why though. Oh well, hope you update soon! And I read your "Rain" fic once before. Very pleasant for a one-shot story!
chibiyouko69 chapter 5 . 11/3/2004
Hey love the story so keep updating and fast so your fingers fall off.
fath8252 chapter 5 . 11/2/2004
HA HA! I liked it! They were checkin each otha out. . .(I'm dancing) I like long chapters. Just another excuse to stay on the internet even longer, tying up the phone lines and missing calls from weirdos from other states and countries calling me! (Seriously, these people from California, Vermont, Canada. . .and other places call me all the time) wo. . . romanical tension. . .physical man/woman moochy smoochy tension. . .YAY! (does another dance, boy it's a good thing noboby's home right now but me) HA HA! HUGGS! If I seem hyper right now, then don't ask me why cuz I have no idea it's 11 oclock at night and I'm tired. Anyway, . . .PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON! [yet another...(dramatic pause) dance (drawl out in sexy, sensual spainish accent voice)]. I'm hungry. Bye!
Distant Voice chapter 5 . 10/29/2004
Hi, there, I see you've updated. I'm in a better mood now! o Hey, I did go check out about that anime Yami no Matsui on the web. Now I know what a shikigami is! Haha, I see some relationship developments here in between Hiei and Botan in this. .' The content in this story is really descriptive. I like reading into more details. I also liked the part about Hiei asking/*cough* threatening *cough* Kurama to go to the store with him. So the magic word is "do you have a death wish", huh? (Remind me to try that on other people sometimes.) Hm... You have everyone kept in character so far. Yep, kudos for the hard work. Well, lookin' forward to see your next chappie!

P.s. Oh, and as for Yusuke, I wish the best for "soon-to-be-missed" Spirit Detective... Good luck! XD *shakes head symathetically*

Shizuka
Anpu chapter 4 . 10/28/2004
I don't mind the scenes being long at all. In fact, the longer the better. This is shaping up to be a really good story. I would like to see the originals, but this is pretty good too.
Suki-Saki-14 chapter 5 . 10/27/2004
it was great as always! :D
Lady Mazikeen chapter 5 . 10/26/2004
This is a great story. i cant wait until the next chapter! -Lena
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »