Reviews for A Healer's Kiss
sailor-z-360 chapter 5 . 10/26/2004
little does botan know, but she has already been contiplating that hiei could be a potential father and husband. 'a good provider' 'good looking' and he is almost fatherly protective of the little child...almost...but he has all the right instencs!
Anpu chapter 2 . 10/26/2004
This was a pretty engaging story. I would like to see some English definition for some of the Japanese words, such as: Baka (though, I acutally know what that one means, but you get the idea).

All in all, it seems to be a big climatic buildup thing going on here. I like it.
Crystal Koneko chapter 5 . 10/25/2004
I can't wait to see what's going on with Keiko and Yusuke... and I loved the end with all the H/B moments. I also like how you have Hiei always checking up on Ichiro. It sounds so cute! And Hame sounds so cool! I love it how you have him all dedicated to Botan and Ichiro! Now she has like a new bestfriend! There's just so many things to love about this story! (It's currently my favorite, Be proud!) .
Kitsune Kit chapter 5 . 10/25/2004
O_O all I can say is this is damn good, you've captured their personalities... I SAY PAIR KURAMA WITH SHIZURU!
YamiNiHikaru chapter 5 . 10/25/2004
I love your story! Even though it's a bit awkward . Still really cool...
Birdy06 chapter 5 . 10/25/2004
So far great Botan and Hiei be getting together anytime soon?What's Keiko going to say and how is she going to react when she finds out about Yusuke having sex with and getting Botan pregnant?Please update !

JA NE!
Anpu chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
This is turning out to be pretty interesting. It's different from most of the YYH fanfics that I've read and that's a good thing. Your writing style is decent as well. Write more and I'll read, for sure.
tuathafaerie chapter 5 . 10/25/2004
Yeah, Hisoka is cute! Kawaii, very adorable! And Kurama! (gasps) A rose from Kurama! (I'll treasure it forever!) For that, one week without torture! I'll abstain! (as long as these crossed fingers mean nothing to you...) Anyway, it's okay that you've been slacking off (what are excuses for anyways, right? ) cause I've been really lazy as well. Well...not really lazy, more like swamped with work. If I go crazy in the next couple days, just ignore it. With concentration, I can at least look like I'm sane. (been doing it for years) Wow, though, Hiei's really into gelaties, isn't he? He'd better eat it fast, they do melt. ;; But they refreeze super good. I usually have the left overs for breakfast the next day (oh, that's so bad) Um, anyway, I don't have any food this time (having a hard time deciding what to have for breakfast as it is) So I'll send some, um, nail polish for the guys to experiment with, hey? I did my nails yesterday, a minty silver!, and maybe the girls will like it. Don't worry about Mukuro (haven't seen much of her, so I guess I'm in no position to say this) cause I thought she's great as she is. Glad I could help cheer you up!

Now, down to the actual review! (Boy, I'm a rambler) Let's see, really liked this chapter! I loved how Hiei was acting all smug in the beginning, his "I know something you don't" state, huh? And Kurama being smart! (dies) Ah, fox-boy, so brilliant! (smacks self) Tch! Kurama fan girl moment! In an HB story! (composed again) I also liked Hiei's magic words. Yeah, those would be magic words to me as well. ;; It'd be like "yes, yes, right away!" But then again, I've got a horrible temper, so if he ticked me off, maybe I do have a death wish? Eh, whatever. Must say, liked the "physical tension" in this chapter. (You're really good at it! ;; Personally, I can handle emotional tension better, just because I've got more experience with it, so don't mind me if I start taking notes, eh? Maybe I should pay attention rather than just averting my face every time a couple starts giving public displays of affection. ;; ...then again, maybe not.) Anyway, good job (Hiei ate the food! Ha ha!) and I hope for another update soon! Just...make sure you're better first! Later!

Tuatha :D
Hiei's Ice Maiden chapter 5 . 10/25/2004
I DID! I love HB stuff! Especially when tehy're together! _
timeless chapter 4 . 10/23/2004
sweet hiei. as i said earlier, you've done a really good job keeping him in character. but he's still being sweet! awesome! can't wait to read more. seeya.
HB Fan chapter 4 . 10/23/2004
Wow! This story is very detailed and such! Its just soo awesome! Please please update soon!
fath8252 chapter 4 . 10/18/2004
Ha ha! I like it! I'd kind of be interested in reading that part. But I like the. . .'romantical tension'. Ha ha! Oo O I want a hug! YAY (I just had sugar but then I'm sleepy, if that makes any sense. So I'm just kind of. . .off, right now if I seem weird) Anyway please update soon! BYE
timeless chapter 3 . 10/16/2004
sorry this took solong. i've been gone. anyway, congratulations botan! so happy. and i think you did an awesome job with hiei! i'll read the next chapter as soon as i can.
Distant Voice chapter 4 . 10/15/2004
Teehee, nice chapter you got there! Actually like all the chapters that are up so far, especially when there is humor add to those. What's a "shikigami", huh? I'm sure I've heard it somewhere, but I can't remember... Oh, I also need to tell you that I will be highly interested to read some parts in the story related to Yusuke (soon if possible), 'cause I'm pretty curious to see how he will react to everthing that's taken place. Is Keiko going to find out? . That'd be exciting enough with all the twists! Hey, please update, okay?

P.s. It's funny how that it's mentioned about Kurama always being the best solution to everything. Hm, I would suggest that you add his scene for the next chappie!

Shizuka
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 4 . 10/15/2004
hey, i like your story alot, so don't consider this flaming, i'm just telling you something, Hiei's mother DID NOT throw him off the cliff. the Koorime elders did. his mother died shortly after because she was devistated at the loss of her son. she DID NOT want to get rid of him, she loved him, and would have kept him if the Koorime elders had not taken him from her. i just wanted to set the record straight, because that gave Hiei's mom a mad name when she DID love him enough, that she DIED from the depression of losing him
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »