Reviews for Close Every Door
Cat 2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
brilliant song, brilliant story. Children of Isarel is probably the best song in the Joseph Musical.
Anhayla chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
You really captured the heart and soul of Piotr Rasputin. I've been a huge fan of the Peter/Kitty romance for a couple decades. Scary, I know. But I love the way you handled these two. Amazing #4 had me squeeing like a fangirl and so did this fic.

My favorite line: That voice. Over the years since he had met her, he had memorized every cadence, every tone, every aspect of that voice. If there was one sound in the world that said 'Home' to him, it was that voice.

Wow. That just gave me chills. I hope you decide to revisit my favorite couple again in the future.

All the Best,

Anhayla
Phoenix-torn chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
I loved reading this and the way you filled in the gaps.
Madripoor Rose chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Ooh, this was so sad and bittersweet...poor Piotr. Excellent story, sorry it took me so long to review.
Lia Fail chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Wow, great story!You did a good job filling in the blanks of what happened to Peter at Benetech, especially the part about Ord breaking him. And as much as I like Peter and Kitty as a couple, I'm glad you have them slowly rebuilding their relationship instead of jumping right into it.
darkstorm5000 chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
This was a great story! I liked the scene with Peter dealing with his 'ghosts' while in Ord's clutches, and I also loved the understanding that Kitty and Peter reached at the end.

Awesome job!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Heh. Great stuff.
Jeremy Harper chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
"Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem."

A powerful, potent piece, Kirayoshi. You captured Peter's despair and regret very well, and also gave a gentle glimpse of hope at the end. I share your skepticism about the 'nobility' of Peter's act as well.

I've been hoping you'd try your hand at a story concerning Peter and Kitty for a while now. This is well worth any delays on 'The Goblin Wars'.

Cheers!