Reviews for Pirate Princess
Selenes Song chapter 18 . 4/17/2005
This chapter was a bit on the boring side but I liked it anyway!
Selenes Song chapter 17 . 4/17/2005
It's a little bit fluffy! Yeah! It's also depressing.
Selenes Song chapter 16 . 4/17/2005
Aw this was a sad and depressing chapter.
Selenes Song chapter 15 . 4/17/2005
Not what I expected but still very good!
Selenes Song chapter 14 . 4/17/2005
Excellent chappie! Very nice cliffy.
Selenes Song chapter 13 . 4/17/2005
Goody! That was a longer chapter than the others! Great work!
Selenes Song chapter 12 . 4/17/2005
Hm. Seema Ezra is torn between past and present. keep up the good job!
Selenes Song chapter 11 . 4/17/2005
Wil was a bad boy. I love your story!
Selenes Song chapter 10 . 4/17/2005
It seems almost everyone is giving Alec a hard time. I like this story so much!
Selenes Song chapter 9 . 4/17/2005
Set sail! This is a totally spiffy chappie! Great details on her outfit!
Selenes Song chapter 8 . 4/17/2005
I really enjoyed this chapter. Great work!
Wake-Robin chapter 20 . 4/17/2005
Lol, longer comments, eh? xp I'm never one to talk or really write much...unless you know me for a long long time. I'll try anyway, since i can relate to the desire for longer reviews. ]

I find Keriam and how he saved Ezra from the doom of spending another moment from Caelron really endearing and cute. It's good to see her [Ezra] relaxing more toward other characters...too bad Alaraec is not around, so that they can get closer.

This new character, Zirellia is intriguing. How did she become half-blind? Did you already mention how? xp She seems to make me really suspicious of her...I wonder what she's all about.

Alaraec seems to take this new life with the Brotherhood pretty well. I'm surprised that he's not lonely. I would be...I can't believe he's not exactly scared of dying if he's discovered to be a spy. But then, he'd have to be calm or else his cover would be blown, right? It's too bad that he can't really be himself, always holding himself back as the character, Rider. This story seems to be getting more complicated with this twist of Alaraec becoming a spy. I hope nothing happens to him. I kind of miss his interaction with his family. I really liked the conversations between him and his family and his family with other people. but since this isn't really their story and because of the mission, i can see why you haven't written much about them since their departure.

...i think this is my longest review ever, so i hope this makes you want to update soon! sorry, but no really good suggestions for improvements. i like this story the way it is. so update!
Selenes Song chapter 7 . 4/17/2005
Great Chapter! I would make this review longer but i have to go! great job!
Selenes Song chapter 6 . 4/17/2005
Aww, the family. Great chapter!
Selenes Song chapter 5 . 4/17/2005
Ezranya reminds me of Mel... Great job on your story so far!
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »