Reviews for Pirate Princess
Black Rose25 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Bejebus, Fel... Are you still around? You seem to have made quite the name for yourself: What has it been? Almost three years since you started Truly Gifted? I was one of the first people to review that... Since then I've moved twice, am currently living in Missouri awating the Apocolypse, and have kindof drifted away from fanfic in general. I'm working on a novel, and it's comming along nicely, but it's unlikely I'll ever finish it. You may not remember me, but I remember you. It's thrilling to see how far you've come. I plan to try to get back in to the swing of things in the near future; you may be seeing me around. I might even update To Catch a Lover... You never know... Anyway. I just saw your name and was hit with a sudden rush of nostalgia.

Luck -
Wake-Robin chapter 30 . 3/7/2006
ahh so sorry i took so long to review...i'm so glad that i finally got some free time to read. love these chapters. especially love all the witty, funny, oh so cool dialogue.

this is story was absolutely great! a totally amazing read!

thank goodness for fluff. i don't know where i'd be without it.

i really look forward to the sequel and to the part when those two are finally together.

ahh alaraec is so sweet...man i want a guy like that. lols.

yes anyway, great job to the both of you. you totally went above my expectations. keep writing more stories!
trina-k chapter 30 . 3/2/2006
well. i'm hoping how you get them together will make it all work out... blood lines and all. i am not completely sold on that idea but then i havent read this entire thing, yet now have i?

nice ending chapter though. very well done. and congratulations on finishing!
rootbeergirl19 chapter 30 . 3/2/2006
aw! it's over! i'm going to go into severe ezra/alec withdrawl until you two put up Gypsy Queen, and i'm probably not alone, you know that don't, you? so, really, by not posting you are causing us all much discomfort and possibly permenant damage! XD ok, so that was a bit much, but, you get the idea.
Erkith chapter 30 . 3/1/2006
Are you planning to bring back... that captain (name escapes me)... really like the chapter! The Flauvic Alec banter at the end, the rider comment, and the fluff made it perfect!

~*Erkith*~
okori-makuri chapter 30 . 3/1/2006
i love the one-liners, they always make me either nod my head in appreciation or outright laugh. i feel this chapter wasnt long enough but that's because i'm addicted and seriously cannot wait for gq and all the fluff that comes with. hurry up and post gq!
Queen Isolde chapter 30 . 3/1/2006
My favourite chapter. Hands down. And rounding it off at thirty sounds like a plan, because now I will proceed to beg for chapter one of Gypsy Queen-

Please post it soon!

:-) Great ending to the first part, can't wait for more.

Cassie
Alcapacien chapter 30 . 3/1/2006
Give me more! I beg of thee! *sighs* Man, the romance the fluff...its there, but not there. So sad! Haha, but it was good. Yes yes yes, yes yes yes, yes yes yes. [I've been repeating words lately..eh heh heh] I can't wait to read more! [Of Gypsy Queen I mean..eh heh]
Whispers-of-Hope chapter 30 . 3/1/2006
Aw, I'm sad it's over. But I'm excited about "Gypsy Queen"! I'm glad you went with less fluff at the kissing scence. As they say "Less is more, and more is less," or something like that. lol. A very nice ending chapter. Can't wait for more. Don't take to long before you post the sequel. You might lose your reviewers because they all died waiting for it. :)
MissAX chapter 30 . 3/1/2006
this story was GREAT! i was inclined to not give this story a shot just because i am a die hard mel/vidanric fan and the fact that lots of the stories about Alec and just Mel's children are not that great and are hard to get into but urs is just GREAT! i can't wait til "Gypsy Queen"!

well, i would like to thank you for the tips on my story and they were very helpful! u rock at writing Sherwood Smith! Keep up the good work and have "Gypsy Queen" out soon!
yamani chapter 30 . 3/1/2006
this has got to be my favorite story on fanfiction! y'all did a fantastic job and its so sad thats its over and ezra al alec arent together; the kiss was nicely written however. i cant wait for gypsy queen i have faith that it will be as good a pirate princess was
kopijka4 chapter 30 . 3/1/2006
Story was here's where I get opinionated, I don't think Mel would think badly of Ezra, or the rest of the royal family, they would more likely feel concerend for Alec's choice in wife, since much of Court might not respect her. I could easily see once Danric and Mel realize that Alec truly loves Ezra, for them to be 'devious' and devise something to make Ezra famed and honored enough to enter high society respectibly. In CCD Mel was famed as a heroine, with no one truly knowing what was going on, I don't think Mel&Danric would come up with something too complicated, but now I';m rambling and I'm sure you guys got the point...

But yeah, GREAT STORY!
rubic-cube chapter 30 . 3/1/2006
Congrats on finishing! But what is this I hear about the Gypsy Queen? Can't wait for that! Anyway just wanted to know what is happening with the sequel to Love and Redemption? Is that off the schedule? Thanks ...I quite liked the small kiss scene was sweet
Sheyana chapter 30 . 3/1/2006
Movie...what movie? I gotta see that!

A really great chapter to finish off with...the fluff scene really worked well.

I hpoe you finish writing enough of GQ soon so that you'll start posting really soon! I'm looking forward to all of those unanswered questions.

This gift that A gives E is great too - a really nice touch (just had to tack that on the end!)

~Sheyana
Willow-41z chapter 30 . 3/1/2006
The first thing I noticed was that it was kind of odd that the royals were thanking the pirates for helping rid them of the other pirates when they didn't have much of a choice. I guess they came to respect them more, or something?

Nice chapter... not as much sparkle as the other ones, but that's because most of the tension is resolved... and you know the court ladies will be out for Ezra's blood now! Thank you for writing this story; I thoroughly enjoyed reading it (actually, I've read it about three times!) and I eager to read Gypsy Queen!
322 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »