Reviews for Pirate Princess
Wake-Robin chapter 2 . 9/27/2004
Really exciting. Great chappie, update!
LoKi-iNsPiReD chapter 2 . 9/27/2004
Hey Fel, Love the story! Very interesting. The style is cool and flows well. (Trying to think of helpful comments here...uhh...)

UPDATE SOON! :D
EreshkigalGirl chapter 2 . 9/26/2004
I went and read some of the other reviews. (all three of them, let's hope it picks up after a few chaps) and all I can say is: Tourist-of-Life is quite the little wank, isn't...he or she?
Tourist-of-Life chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Although thus far this is a well structured plot and promising story, I seem to recall a very similar one written here five or six months before yours. I can now easily say that, you my friend, are Truly un-Gifted.
Wake-Robin chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Really original idea for a CCD fanfic, I think. Great chapter. I hope that you don't keep Heart Duel unfinished. Update soon!
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
First things first: I like this story. I haven't read Heart Duel yet, so I can't judge whether this is better or not.

Second of all: Hell yes! I'd love to collaberate! I have never been so flattered in my life, I just want you to know. I'll email you with the details later.

Third: The only thing I can point out is that it needs a little polish in the descriptions, and there was one line: "The distance between them closed, but nothing." It kind of leaves the reader hanging. After thinking about it for a minute, I got what you meant, but you might want to try: "but still she did nothing." Just a thought.
VioletIvy chapter 10 . 11/27/2004
i'm glad to be of help:-)

although alec an't be that dumb an he? i mean,he's been on sail and captured ezra's ship, to not be able to understand 'flat chested'. although i have to admit it was funny.

keep up the good work, and update SOON!
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22