Reviews for Pirate Princess
cookie chapter 30 . 2/28/2006
wow! what a nice ending! I agree, although I do like romantic scenes, rushing them ruins the effect. I can't wait until you guys post gypsy queen! I'm curious as to how ezra will gain enough respect to marry alec.
phoenixfire3076 chapter 29 . 2/27/2006
as always, fantastic story. UPDATE SOON! pretty please
trina-k chapter 29 . 2/27/2006
hey friends.

i havent read in a while and in fact i have completely no idea about how this whole thing turned out. RL is a bitch. hehe.

i'll wait for you guys to finish and then i'll read the whole thing.

update!
burgundyandlace chapter 29 . 2/26/2006
Happy Belated Birthday! I'm glad you enjoyed your party, after all isn't that what parties are for?

Great chapter, I look forward to Alec and Ezra's next encounter. This one was beautifully written. Ah, I sound stuffy, sorry, one sec. Ok...Please update soon, I can't stand the wait. Oh, is Ezra going back to a vinyard or a farm? I think you keep switching, or maybe I'm just imagining it. Well, thanks for taking the time to write this chapter. It's great. One of the best!

That sounded better.
Crimson Vengeance chapter 29 . 2/26/2006
Lovely, simply lovely. Conversations between the two of them always make me laugh. I can hardly wait for the last , please, please update again soon. you will have me eternal gratitude!
katie chapter 29 . 2/26/2006
happy b-day FS!

what a heart-warming goodbye P lots of personal info revealed! haha i like ezraa hiding at the ball. and i liked nadav's attempts to draw her out. i hope we will see more of him in any future fanfictions (hinthint). poor alec, having to put up with ambitious girls,*sighs dramatically* maybe someday he'll find love...

can't wait for the last chapter!
Queen Isolde chapter 29 . 2/25/2006
It may have taken you a while to write the dialogue, but you were right on target with the finished product-this chapter was awesome! Ezra seemed perfectly in character, and I always love it when she dresses up. You guys do the best at describing her attire.

On another note, happy belated birthday!

& can't wait for the last chapter!
Erkith chapter 29 . 2/24/2006
Best chapter yet! love everything about it! Can't wait for your next one!

The Ezra/Alec banter was exceptional!

*Erkith*
EreshkigalGirl chapter 29 . 2/24/2006
You only updated one chapter to punish them, didn't you? Nicely vindictive.

WE SO GOOD!
Sheyana chapter 29 . 2/24/2006
Kudos to whoever organised your party! I'm glad you had fun - that's what birthdays are for.

I really loved this chapter, it was so full of typical alec and ezra interaction.

“But I don’t feel the compunction to reciprocate,” she answered him without turning around. “Good words, huh? I’ve been reading.”

THat would have to be one of the best lines! I burst out laughing when I read it. I'm a little sad that this stroy's only got one chapter to go, but since you're not abanding us, I think I'll live with the sorrow.

Update soon!

Sheyana
Alcapacien chapter 29 . 2/24/2006
Twas good! Yay! I was screaming at him to kiss her or do something in my head. Darn my helpless romantic self! *shakes fist* Haha, I can't wait. Oh, I like how you ended this chapter. Happy Bday! (though its late...eh heh)
kopijka4 chapter 29 . 2/24/2006
That was good. Honestly, I don't want it to end. Maybe if you have time in the future, you guys can write some one-shots.
cookie chapter 29 . 2/24/2006
happy birthday! I liked that conversation.. I can't wait to read the sequel!
nebulia chapter 29 . 2/24/2006
*squeak*

AWW! I adored it. A bit sad it's the seconde to last chapter, but I loved it nonetheless. Wonderful.

And happy birthday! I'm glad you're in a good mood.
Guest chapter 29 . 2/24/2006
Hmm. Well, this was pretty good. The next story's not going to lead off with Fyn's death, is it? That would be pretty cruel after all he's gone through...

The tension between Ezra and Alec was good- I'm reminded of the time in CCD where Mel writes about seeing Shevraeth for the first time as "simply a person and not as an adversary", but some of the comments seemed odd and out of place. The conversation with Nadav was good, though- it almost seemed like he was trying to get her to rescue Alec from a loveless marriage. But he's just suspicious at this point, right?

Also, her pain at the dissolution (see, I've been reading too ;) ) of the crew was well-portrayed.

All in all, I enjoyed it. The serious questions between Alec and Ezra in lieu of banter made it a little slower, but more intense. Happily anticipating the next chapter! _
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »