Reviews for Pirate Princess
Wake-Robin chapter 28 . 2/19/2006
Ah, sorry about reviewing so late. Schoolwork, ew. lols.

Well I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. Especially the witty and funny dialogue, like the functions of a mouth and flirting. Flauvic's part in that whole flirting scene, ah, just melted me. Wonderfully done. I love it!

Keep writing! D
OneSassyPickle chapter 28 . 2/14/2006
I'm really excited/super sad for the ending!
Queen Isolde chapter 28 . 2/12/2006
Update! YES. And I'm reviewing five days later...'cest la vie.

I loved the humour in this chapter, and the compliment scene was sweet, every one was themselves, but when Kitten mentioned "hitched" I was a bit caught off guard. Is that a term they'd use? Well, not very educated in that department...other than that, I loved the subtle Alec being Alec. And I know this has probabaly be asked several times, but is this the last chapter of Pirate Princess? Please update *soon*!

burgundyandlace chapter 28 . 2/8/2006
Is this the end end or is there going to be another chapter? (Actually it's also the the end of the beginning, but we won't go into that.)

As usual Ezra and Alec were hilarious. I like the compliment scene. I must remember to remember that...anyway please update or write the new story soon. Oh, could you please include more Mel? It just seems weird to talk about the whole family without including her.

This such a great story. I just wanted take the time to thank you for taking the time to do it. It even actually has a plot. *gasp* :)
Sheyana chapter 28 . 2/6/2006
*Cough, Splutter, Uggh*

Sorry, just recovering from the heart attack at seeing an update...

Your usual great work, even if it did take a bit longer than usual. I really love the dinner scene, although I thought the bit where Ezra tells Alec to shut up was a bit clumsy...that might have just been me only reading half the words though.

Looking forward to the next chapter! *crosses fingers* can it come a bit earlier?

I know it's the beginning of the end...and I'm looking forward to the beginning of GQ as well.

Good work all round...I'm still lovin Ezra and Alec's interactions...especially that point about the compliments, very good!

Erkith chapter 28 . 2/6/2006
love the dinner scene - too funny! Totally relate to the whole couples vs. singles moment... I am so glad you finally got the chance to update! Ezra and Alec banter is nice and saucy!

Looking forward to more... even if we approach the end!

I really want to know the end! (endless suspense...)
rubic-cube chapter 28 . 2/6/2006
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! I have been waiting for an update for ages and you still leave me hanging wondering if Alec is going to get the girl! You are evil...a horrible person...Anyway lovely to see that another fantastic chapter!
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
This is my penname on ff net. I like all the action!The suspense is realistic and hooks the reader on straight. Cool! I'll go read some of the other fics and tell u what I think k?
monica SIM chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Hey It's Monica. I haven't read Sherwood before, so I'm totally unac with the characters, but I think it's cool. I love the beautiful names. Are they elves? Could u help me review my story:

The one called Choices of Nature
Stormy Owl -An Onymous chapter 27 . 1/20/2006
Interesting story, though I don't often like reading about the next generation. Will this story be over soon? It'd be a shame to rush their courtship, but then dragging the story out without any other excitement would be a bigger shame, surely?
Willow-41z chapter 27 . 1/2/2006
You are continuing this, right? I heard whispers of a sequel, which made me think you two had stopped writing it.

(For all 27 chapters): I enjoyed this. The characters, especially Ezra and Alec, are well-written; in way too many fics, the romantic couple just falls into one another's arms, even when they're supposed to be fighting. That's bad, but this one really avoided it; it's good. Sometimes it seems like Ezra forgave Alec a little too easily, but maybe not. Anyway, I hope you update!
Wake-Robin chapter 27 . 12/27/2005
Your chapter just made me realize that other than Mel and Danric, I really like Elestra and Flauvic. Go figure. Lol.

I love the whole Ezra, Alaraec,and Keneric scene. Absolutely adorable.

I understand Mel has mellowed out with age...but it's so strange to think of her that way. Lol.

Wonderful chap. Sorry it took so long for me to review. Update soon!
strapped to a comet chapter 27 . 12/24/2005
It's taken me a while - and let me just say, WOW. This is such an amazing story, and it would make a wonderful original piece of writing. I loved the family reuinion - everyone seemed to be in character. And, having an older cousin who's like a brother to me, Oria teasing Alec is exactly what I do sometimes with my cousin.

Wonderful all around, and I can't wait to read more.

Crimson Vengeance chapter 27 . 12/18/2005
Thank you so much for the lovely update! It was a wondeful way to kick off vacation, and I can hardly wait for more. Again, thank you, and happy holidays!
BlueEyedDragonChild chapter 27 . 12/15/2005
the story is still wonderful!...but then again why would it change! oh and im meant you should send it to the one First Writers' Publishing Initiative palce thing! its really good the story i mean. Great job!

* just-a-little-paranoid *