Reviews for Riley Doesn't Know
dark-and-bad chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
This story is SO cool! I have seen Euro trip and it's a great movie and now everytime i watch it ill be singing this song!
juliesags7 chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Great fic! Love the song and the Riley bashing. I hate Riley! love the spuffy moments.
A Huge Spuffy Fan chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
LOL! Wow. That last part had me cracking up with Xander. OMG. That got me the most because I could so see Xander doing that, completely oblivious to anything else. ROFL. wow. but the Spuffy was incredibly good. Gotta love those two! So cute. This was an awesome fic!
anon chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
1: Eurotrip was an awesome movie

2: i loved that song

3: i hated riley

so all in all, this was awesome and completely perfect!
Lady Starlight so kiss my ass chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Damn! I LOVE THIS! It is AWESOME! I don't think I would have naturally read this but something told me to! I AM VERY GLAD THAT I DID! My brother also read it and he says its great. Wonderful way to switch the song! I have to agree!

Kathryn Adkins chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
I just love that song! I did something similar with a chapter from "Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea" that I've yet to post where it's Spike singing about someone else and Buffy doesn't know. Gotta love Xander's "This song is awesome!" Good job!
Silverfox16 chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Somebody already had to tell him that his not the guy she likes. Plus I really don't like him too he sucks. Riley that is, 'cause Spike is AWESOME. So great job absolutly love it
wicked-angel-413 chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
LMAO! omg, loved this. great stuff. ive never heard the actual song, but this is great. so funny
azrielle-kitty chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
HA! Loved it. That was so great and funny. I can so see Spike sexily singing this.
Enchanted Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
That's was bogus! It was so good though! But damn, I never thought I'd say this but poor Riley. Oh well Spike's better! _ That was one good use of a song for the Buffyverse!
claireryder chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Great fic! I love how the song fitted in...and any Riley bashing story is great by my standards!