Reviews for The Chalice of Doom
NightmareAhead chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
"He saw this ring on her finger, a silver one with ornamental engravings and a back onyx on top that was lifted up."

I have an antique ring exactly like that! It was used to hold poison and stuff, its so cool.
rosh chapter 19 . 4/1/2007
Hey.. i loved this.. your really talented..

nice one;)
DemonicCatGirl chapter 19 . 7/17/2006
Absolutely amazing. I simply can't believe this is the first story you've written in English. Your grammer and spelling is wonderful. Only a handful of mistakes in the whole story, and they didn't detract from it at all.

The story was wonderful, and I simply fell in love with Rowan, Santiago, and Marris. It often felt like I was watching the movie, it felt so real. The story itself was original, exciting, and never got dull for a moment. This is definately the best story I've ever read. You are a truly gifted writer, and I hope to see more stories from you in the future.

And thank you for sharing your work with all of us.
calliopeiamuse chapter 9 . 1/21/2006
This is a pretty good story so far. You say this is your first story in English - do you speak Spanish primarily?

I started reading this when I found your sequel, so hopefully I'll get to that next. I only had a few problems with this story. Rowan's idea of piracy is a [i]tad[/i] idealistic. I mean, most pirates really didn't care who they robbed.

On the other hand, I really liked some of your character work. I thought Will's lines in your story were perfect for him. Jack's lines are pretty good too, although there is a lot of repitition of "CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow". ALl in all, your characters seem very true to the movie. I was worried for a moment about how sadistic Norrington seemed, but then you made him possessed, so that was alright.

Well, I'm off to read the next few chapters! Keep writing, you're doing great.
Bonny-pyrate-lass chapter 19 . 9/5/2005
Excellent. Most detailed plot yet, it even had the whole freaky-supernatural disney thing going on, i thought it was cool that so many of the plot ideas and big events were even historically accurate! Most imaginitive plot ive seen yet in POTC fanfics! IT WAS SO DETAILED! But all the loose ends were tied in the end! Honestly, I can see someone making a movie about this... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put the sequel in english! By the way, i thought you did an excellent job with your grammar and vocabulary, i cant believe you've never written anything in english before! Overall, excellent work, mate! I hope you've already begun work on the sequel! My fingers are crossed! (Awards you a sticker for creativity!)
Rebecca Bloomwood chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Hey, I just finished the first chapter and it sounds promising, lol and also my cousin, ameila bones told me about it, and if she liked it its worth reading, anyways keep up the good work, back to reading)
Cayenne Pepper Powder chapter 19 . 8/9/2005
Wow, I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed in such a long time. I tend to do that...

But I'm all caught up now, and slightly sad that it ended. And what an ending! You're a truly talented writer, and I can't wait for the sequel-if it's in English! lol.
Andie Anderson chapter 19 . 8/9/2005
Okay so I really really liked the ending!IT WAS SO GOOD!I cried. lol With the little bit of action and all that lovey Dovey stuff but I must say if you write the sequel in German I might just have to hunt you down and kill you! lol please don't do that! I would go and translate it because I want to read it so bad but it would make my life alot easier if you write it in english. PLEASE?
ellennar chapter 19 . 8/8/2005
Hm, where did I put that german/english dictionary... Congradulations on finishing! (even if well I won't spoil it for those who read reviews before chapters). Speaking of the other readers anyone want to join me in voting for english?
Andie Anderson chapter 18 . 7/20/2005
Wow! What a great story! They should use your ideas for the movie! Anyways you better do a sequel or I shall have to curse you savvy? lol anyways you really have a knack for things like this and I really really hope you continue! Cant wait for the next chapter!:D

P.S. I want more Jack and Rowan! I want him to tell her he loves her! Please?
ellennar chapter 18 . 7/20/2005
Poor Norry! Hopefully he'll get his act back together and find himself a girl so he can stop wanting to poach Will's. Honestly Elizabeth isn't all that! And Jack was so VERY Jack in this chapter (poor drunk goddess...)
Andie Anderson chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Hey i just thought i would let you know that i started reading your story last night and i LOVE it! its soo good.. im not caught up yet but what ive read so far has been really interesting. Keep up the great work!
ellennar chapter 17 . 7/5/2005
You aren't going to keep us in suspence too long are you?
ellennar chapter 16 . 5/23/2005
You're not going to kill off my Alf are you?
ellennar chapter 15 . 5/3/2005
Oh - keeping Jack for yourself huh? Well, then how about Fridays and Saturdays? Oh, and let Alf know there are better things for tongues than bathroom floors!