Reviews for It's About Time
Dancer in a Daydream chapter 13 . 12/16/2004
I love it so much it's going on my favorites! :)

Keep it up tounge in cheek scribe!
screamstar chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Man, this is the third time I've read this, at least, and it never gets any less hilarious. Seriously, this never fails to cheer me up. ::crawls into corner and sobs aout own pathetic lack of talent whatsoever:: Anyhoo, self-pitying over, well done, and you put a smile on my face after an hour of Philosophy this morning, and that my dear, must deserve some kind of reward.
Dancer in a Daydream chapter 16 . 11/8/2004
Oh... Poor Haldir!
Altaria Artanis chapter 16 . 10/25/2004
Awesome Story! I just read it from beginning to end and loved it totally!

Very well thought out and funny, the dialogue flowed well, and all in all, it was one of the best stories I've ever read! Keep it up!

Namaarie, Lady Altaria
Marchwriter chapter 16 . 10/7/2004
* collapsing in a fit of laugher *

* sheephishly sits up as computer teacher gives me an odd look *

That was HILARIOUS!

Keebler! Mwhahaha! That was absolutely perfect.

And Haldir got to keep his dignity at the end!

What a wonderful way to end a stressful day. Thank you so very much for a wonderful story!

~Lady of Light~
Aranel-DiSonne chapter 16 . 10/6/2004
Brilliant fic!I'd love to do belly shots off any elf let alone Thranduil. Portraying Eldarion gay was classic, and the whole Orli worshiping Legolas too.

Last few sentances were so sweet: "Mom! Look - it's Haldir from the Lord of the Rings! He was the March Warden! He's my favorite!"
Estel A Duath chapter 16 . 10/6/2004
Yeah Haldir you're my favourite too. PS. Haldir the betta fish says *flares fins*"%% '#& #$$ !&&#%"*

*You're the coolest
Dalamar Nightson chapter 16 . 10/5/2004
Aww, such a sweet ending! Loved Haldir's commercial. Very funny, as always.
Blue Autumn Sky chapter 16 . 10/5/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHA..that was comedy. That was simply funny. Nothing to it. And I thought the ending was sweet with the little boy. That was pretty darn good. Update soon.
l a y d e e chapter 16 . 10/5/2004
...*sigh*...the end to another great (and funny) story...great as always!
Apsenniel chapter 16 . 10/5/2004
you are the funniest thing! i love your conversations at the beginning of your chapters..they're the best!

keep on writing - funny to think what these elves would be doing in "the real world".
nevvy chapter 16 . 10/5/2004
*STANDING OVATION* that was awesome, lol, keebler elf... LOL, poor haldir. but that little boy has sense, he's my favorite too! aww, i'm so sad to see it over, but it was really great and funny, lol. perhaps when you have more time you can write a sequel or something like it? i loved how you wrote your 'elves in modern times,' the characters werent too OOC, and it really brought you in. i know i'm going to be keeping my eyes peeled from now on, lol. great job! xoxo!
nevvy chapter 15 . 10/5/2004
LOL. males, honestly. LOL. erestor cracks me up. gotta make it short and quick, lol, i'm at school! *epp! xoxo.
southerngirl4615 chapter 16 . 10/5/2004
(Stares at computer screen then to Haldir's crotch. Looks back at computer then back at Haldir.)

Haldir: What are you looking at ?

Tina: TICS wrote you have a prominent buldge. (shrug) I don't see it. I think she must've been talking about another elf.

(Tina takes off running as Haldir begins to chase fully intent on killing her.)
Avaril chapter 16 . 10/5/2004
ROFLLMAO! THAT IS SO HALDIR ABUSE! I MUST save him from the offending articles of clothing...oops, oh darn...now he is naked, whatever shall I do...? *mock worry*

This was a wonderful story TICS...:D

Bird