Reviews for Only One
ShhListen chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
lol

of course i enjoyed it

no offense but... eriol bastrd in this fanfic
seatwork1 chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
i didn't get the last part. why was it over?
rosedreamer101 chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
lol, great story! plz update!
Musette Fujiwara chapter 2 . 4/2/2007
So she decided to do it, to help them.

Eriol in the last chapter seemed he had something going on with Yanagi. But I'm not sure.

And I thought Syaoran's reaction was really cute, he completely pale like he was seeing a ghost...

Sakura's crush has ended so who will she be crushing now?

I can't wait to read your next chapter...
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
This is a cute story. Please continue. Sakura and Syaoran forever.
Book Thief chapter 2 . 12/14/2006
yanagi-san must have been really perfect. reaallyy perfect.
SnowCharms chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
Oh my...this is getting interesting...hurry up n update! I can't wait 2 read ur nx chapter!
deadflo chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
pretty good.. i wonder how did she died, keep it up
rawritskim chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
kyah. scary x_x
Mekana chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
Very interesting. Hm... so many questions. PLease update another chapter soon. I'm looking forward to seeing how the story develops and how Sakura wil manage to disguise everyone. Will you explain at some point how Yanagi died? Its intriguing. So please write soon!
orangeclover chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
aww, this seems interesting, but it seems sort of like some korean dramas, where the girl has to have a different identity..i hope you make this different.
Rukz chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
nice fic, a lil confused though, yanagi wos a ghost in the 1st chappi an then after that their wos no-mention of her in the 2nd chappi
Tomoyo star chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
aw! i liked the last bit of the story and when tomoyos complaining about the hair -_-'

poor sakura, shes only another yanagi in his life '[

Judging by the year this was posted, your not going to update another chapter anytime soon, ne?
SS-13 chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
luv this storie!
Anime Flower chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
hmm that was ironic. b4 i read the 'trying to assassinate' guy come in and tell sakura why the shot thing happened, i was wondering if that part in the beginning was just made so eriol would meet her..

it all fits together very nicely, nice.