Reviews for Intensity
lady-warrioress chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
I love comic party! I just got the first issue the other day. Cool little fic!
gamer19720 chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Great Yuu story! You write Comicpa well.
Comipi fan chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
nice but sad one shot for Yuu...

Please make a one shot featuring MinamixKazuki please
kaylis chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
hello,my review is very good and i can read at a speed of 24 chapters in a book within 30 min.
Purple Dragoon chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
This Fan Fic is nothing short of 've taken the CP universe and Yuu's past and backround to make a really good Fan Fic that's better than most original you ever decide to make an original story and I find it,I'll definatly buy it before I even skim through it.
Pete Zaitcev chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Well written and consistent.
Polka-dotz-alot chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
god...fanfic...write more...
Marivel chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
It's interesting to see your take on Yuu. I guess because she and I are alike in so many ways (hating the shoujo fluffy crap yet suscribes to the love adventure, ah hah hah hah you know how that goes) so on the personality, you were right on... though sometimes the writing style and certain phrases felt like *you* were speaking and not Yuu, but that might be simply because I know you better than Yuu unlike most people reading this.
Verdot chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Holy cow. That's a great Yuu portrayal. Simply amazing. She's not really angsty...and that's fabulous, I never saw her as the moping type. I could always identify with Yuu personally, so I'm glad to see she's in good hands. Another fav, I think you're on a roll.