Reviews for I Do
kasondra.carll.strand chapter 21 . 4/26/2014
I loved it! It was a carefully thoughtout story, one of my new found favorites.
sweetprincipale chapter 21 . 8/17/2013
A wonderful read :) Thank you so much for sharing!
sweetprincipale chapter 16 . 8/17/2013
I am really finding this story a pleasure to read!
sweetprincipale chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
Thoroughly enjoying!
sweetprincipale chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Yay for Faith and Angel. They'd work well together, in this situation.
And- ah-ha! A complication has arisen. Off to find out what... as if we didn't know, lol.
sweetprincipale chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
He had to stop calling her that. She wasn't his anything. - Perfection in heartstring tugging.
You've so deftly woven desperation and the underlying insecurities and jealousies here. Well done.
sweetprincipale chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Quick cut to the wedding day, but I suppose you wanted the story moved along. Willow and Buffy's little snapping fit was discomfiting, but only to be expected. You've still got me hooked, so I'm to the next chapter.
sweetprincipale chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Oh dear.
I did like your Harmony here, the glimpse was short, but sweet and ditzy. Again, you've got the supportive and warm atmosphere down pat, even in the midst of the crisis.
sweetprincipale chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I have never really enjoyed all human fics, but this has my attention. The warmth of the characters and the homey atmosphere of the diner got me. I like Spike's instant intuition and small glimpse of compassion, and I LOVE that you have Faith and Buffy as friends and co-workers. I seriously hope it stays that way.
Kate chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
I realize you're not American - obviously with all the Brit terms everywhere (and FYI we definitely do not call our female friends 'baby'. Ever.) but this would be a much better read if you tried to write the characters 'in character' so to speak. They are American characters living in California, you know? It makes it less believable when they say things you know that character would never say on the show. And also that marriage ceremony? Definitely nowhere near the way we do it here. That was just weird :/
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 21 . 7/28/2013
I loved this! I wish it didn't have to end but even the ending was good!
Nathalie Joe chapter 21 . 5/12/2013
This was a really nice and emotional story! I loved it! Thanks for it!
rain.gurlvamp1234123 chapter 21 . 7/20/2010
AWE! such a cute story i love it XD great talent you have xD

wish you all the best in your future endeavors!

your friend