Reviews for Weapon X
Blackfang1983 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
wish u would do more with this story
Aqk chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Never figured Riley for a guy who had no feelings...But interesting story
WBH21C chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
OUTSTANDING! Still hoping for a sequel.
Wolf31 chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
I really enjoyed the Xander/Weapon X mix. You can hear the claws come out when he uses them. Really well done.
RAxx chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
Dude! You gotta do a sequel to do this one. You just gotta.
Luis chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
I liked this crossover story of yours. Is there any chance that you could write a sequel to this story?
Joshua The Evil Guy chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
I like it :)
talbot chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
bravo
Nikapi chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
Excellent! There is no part of this story that I didnt enjoy, and while I'm an avid Riley-disliker, I did like seeing his more brutal soldier side come out. Not as much as I liked the painful death, but...;) Your characterization of Xander is right on, he's not exactly cannon, obviously, but has reacted to what's happened to him in - I feel - exactly the way he would on the show. Definitely going on my favorites list.
DeBrabant chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
Really really great. I read it on the list, and I still love it each and every time. It's a totally great idea, with wonderful execution, excellent characterization, and more importantly, you KEPT the characters in character, which can be hard in a crossover or 'gets-a-power-story'. In short, it's great and I'd love to read a sequel...

Danii DeBrabant
ashez2ashes chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
Oh wow. That was amazing. Oddly I've wrote a fic where someone gets turned into Wolverine too (Rage). We must be starting a trend eh?

Great story. Characterization, plot, dialouge, all moved smoothly and flawlessly. Xander was still reconizable as Xander, yet changed too. Everyone else seemed to be in character too, 'cept maybe Riley but it's really debatable.

It amazes me that you pulled off the story so well in first person point of view. It's not easy to do, probabley one of the hardest things you can write. Gotta commend you on the ending too, I like how you didn't throw Buffy into Xanders arms, but still left the possibley of the hooking up there. Too many people ruin stories by making Buffy suddenly in love with Xander.

(Btw, uh...did you know Xander broke his hand in season two and had to wear a cast?). You must write more Xander stories. Please?
Daniel chapter 1 . 2/20/2001
I loved it! I first read it at BX_FanFic. You know what I think would have been cool? Have Graham Miller in there. Not as an Inititave member. But as an escapee from the X-Factor. You could have given him the "Collosus" powers. Metalic skin. Hightened strength. Nigh invulerability. The whole nine yards. You could have had a Willow/Graham sub-plot. Just before Graham was going to ask Willow out, he was kidnapped.

Also, mutant parents often transfer their own powers to their offspring. So, that would mean Logan {The first "Wolverine".} is Xander's father. I am not disrepecting your work. I am just giving you ideas for a possible sequal. That's all.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
Pretty cool, but the claws are longer than possible I don't think a human arm is 3 feet long.
Bakaking chapter 1 . 2/11/2001
A blatent X-Men rip-off, but i like it!
Majin Gojira aka Randomman chapter 1 . 2/11/2001
Exelent work. Perfect combination of X-Men and Buffy. I'll probably add this to my favorites later. This story rocks, everyone needs to read this story!