Reviews for Hero
Mirrankei chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Hooray for Nida! He doesn't get nearly enough credit. Poor fellow.
Dreamseeker chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I knew who it was from the start. _ Heheh, I guess his name isn't quite as unknown as he thinks.

This is a good little fic.
k123 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Aww this was so good. I haven't actually layed the game, just read a summary and a bunch of fanfics, so my knowledge of Nida is pretty limited, but I like this so much. It's so true. You're a great writer :)
Super Lizard chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
And -you- were gushing over -my- writing? Pshaw!

Nida is awesome. I like forgotten character fictions, they always have so much room from which to move and enough roots to return. This one was even better than I had hoped.

- Super Lizard
MajinBakaHentai chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
:) It's always good to see a bit of minor character recognition.
the Ambassador chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
The Silent whose stillness, others would sing forever.

*clenches her fist, and raises it high*Rock on, Nida! Warrior gods with shining blades of cobalt blue may make and break and flare like shooting stars, but it's the Silent Ones, the Living Ones, that sit in the heart of the pulsing world and draw the threads together. True gods and goddesses, whose power is uncalculable, whose heads are uncrowned, and without whom

life is unimaginable. They get on with the business of the Life, they make the world work smooth...and though Princess Sarah, who loves heroes, never notices the silent support, such men are praised by kinder gods than she.

The Living Ones won't forget Nida. And neither will I.
Rin RavenIce chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
I love this story! I knew it was Nida from the first paragraph. Nida is like the best character of them all. Definately keep writing, you have a real talent.
Sue Slayer chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Wow! I like it so far! Nida isn't really there character-wise in FF8 so I like the idea of a story from his point of veiw. Please keep writing!
Pretty Green Eyes chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
That was a pretty damn good story! Nida could've been fleshed out more, but oh well. At least we have fics like this for that :)
Wind Maester chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
It's not everytime you get to read about Nida's POV, so kudos to you for writing just a unique story, and it's great how you get him in character, just being a background figure, and doing his job. Kind of a little bittersweet, and I love how you ended with the statement, "Tell the story of a boy called Nida, who helped save the world." That gave the whole story a nice feel to it, and good job. )