Reviews for Curly Snaps, Again
Guest chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
Other than small grammatical errors this is a very interesting fanfic. But I just wanted to say, cornflowers are blue, so um, I don't think his hair is blue.
1st cavusarmy chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
it's a good story but curly would never hurt rhonda and i can never understand how people hate curly and think what he duz to rhonda so wrong but are perfectly ok with helga and how she is with arnold at lest you know where curly is coming from.
koybeckford26 chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
I don't mean to burst your bubble everyone but Curly has been taking love obsesson way, way, way, way out of control when he likes Rhonda.
realityescaper10 chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Omg! Intense! I can't handle it, but I havee to finish the story!
Anna Sewell chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
Wonderful story! It sounds really professional - I couldn't find any errors. By the way, has it occurred to any one the Curly Snaps sounds like some sort of junk food?
SparkleWeaver chapter 9 . 8/12/2005
Powerful. Made me cry and laugh.
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 9 . 4/19/2005
Cool story! It shows the personality of all the characters taken to the extreme; both Curlys troubled mental state and Rhondas reaction to him, and the self-sacrifized nature of Arnold. Thats why he stars the show; he is not the brightest, or the coolest, or the funniest, but he will go to Hell and back for any of his friends, and even for total strangers.
0455096 chapter 9 . 4/15/2005
I think that this story is well laid out, interesting (More like grasping) and fairly articulate. There were a few mistakes, such as Rhonda being startling instead off startled. Simple things like that. I was actually VERY disapointed when I realized that you had completed the story. (Also, that there was no sappy lovey stuff. How embarassing. I'm a romantist.)
SpongeFan SquareFiction chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
A wonderfully made piece of fanfiction. The angst and the drama was enough to keep me at the edge of my seat all the way through. The last chapter with Rhonda and Curly's interaction was great... and kind of reminded me of one of my own stories, too. Keep on typing! I'd be looking forward to reading other stories of yours!
Amanda chapter 9 . 12/9/2004
I just found out about fan fictions at all, what a great idea. I've been re-plotting Hey Arnold episodes my entire life!

This was really good! I enjoyed it! If you want constructive criticism, I'll just suggest that you say "doctor" instead of "shrink" in your last chapter, because it seems a bit out of character for someone working there. GREAT JOB!
StarStar16 chapter 9 . 12/6/2004
I love it! I'll say it again,I love it,I love it,I loveit I love it...I love this story!
Number6 chapter 9 . 12/6/2004
Ho Krossfire

I have to say I loved this fic. The subject is controversial, but I really loved the final.

I love the Rhonda/Curly pairings. Rhonda is frivoulous and Curly is insane, yes, but, deep down, these two are good persons. I can envision Rhonda going to the madhouse to see Curly.

Arnold & Helga seems a little contrived here, but I love it because they are my favorite pairing.

And I loved the "Sarah Conor and Doctor Lecter" bit part.

If you decide to do a sequel, yo can be sure I will read it.

Thanks for this great fanfictio.
DarthRoden76 chapter 9 . 12/6/2004
Greetings Krossfire!

Wow! This is a great story! Rhonda's guilt...Curly's angst, Helga and Arnold mixed in...this was a pleasure to read! Hope there is a sequel? Thank you for this story, it was a highlight of my day!

Thanks for your many reviews of my stories as well...more chapters of which will be here soon! I promise!

May The Force Be With You! Your Pal, DarthRoden (aka Carl)
Number6 chapter 8 . 12/3/2004
I think you're right, in real life, everyone would be relieved that Curly was away in a mental institution, however, I think Rhonda, in this fanfiction, can have that feelings.

Rhonda in the show is a person that can be indifferent and frivolous, but when the persons need her (Patty in "polishing Rhonda", Curly in "Curly's Girl", Harold in "Egg Story") she is there for them.

(And talking about this, I seriously doubt Curly would be this mad to intent something so stupid. If you remember ramson: "I don't do kipnapings. It's not my style. It's messy"

Thanks and please update soon!
Number6 chapter 7 . 11/19/2004
Well, I have to agree with you, it's very difficult to kill one of the characters we all love. And like it has been portrayed on the show, Rhonda is not completelly a shallow beauty queen.

I hope that Rhonda can understand Curly. The problem is: if she can't understand him, nobody else will.

Please update soon!