Reviews for All of This and Nothing
whimsycality chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I would deeply, deeply love to see more of this. Very creative take on the Roswell verse, from the POV of my favorite character, it's well written and funny and intriguing and gosh do I want more. Great job!
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Wow, that was a really amazing piece from a really original(ish) idea. You managed to write and original POV while still keeping it Alex-y in character and type and personality, which is a real talent.

The parallels between the characters in the show and the people in the institute were great and really enjoyable to read. Your so write in the thing you wrote about patterns, even if its only in the story, it applies to RL aswell. I'm really glad I found this piece and really enjoyed reading it!
Insane Troll Logic chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Brilliant fic. Fantastic characterization.
Jetamors chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Wow. I remember reading this story years and years ago and just being blown away. It still has the same punch.
Ambrosia chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Wow, that was really... disturbing. It reminds me of those other stories. Y'know, 'checkers' and sure 'girl interrupted' and that strange movie in ireland i never learned the name of and it's always that they're not crazy at all, there was just some thing that happened to them that landed them in this Place and they're really not crazy damnit so what the hell are they doing here? The scariest tho, is when they begin to come to terms with their situation, and Accept the things that They have told them, or even when they begin to play along, co operate, think 'well maybe this isn't Normal, maybe i do need this Help'... maybe mostly because it's so easy to see the Wrong things they have in urself as well. And when they give in, it's acceptance in its most terrible form. It's just so terrible that u've left alex in there. It's good, it's well-written and it's so vivid it makes me wonder if u urself went and stayed in an Institution for a couple of years being angry and rebellious and sane yet insisting that there are aliens for research. But the end is so SO depressing. The truth is that were he not Caught he'd be dead, and up pops that age old question of who really wants to be just free or dead, because when u r captured there's still some twisted little morsel resembling hope in there somewhere insisting that as long as ur alive then maybe somehow u cn still get out. So that's what u need to do, if u ask me. U need to give alex some hope, or determination, or something, and u need 2 let him try to get Out. Maybe he can try and be 'cured', contributing in Group and swallowing his pride to give some emotions to that dr thompson and suck up and pretend to Learn and Understand her words and Try. Or maybe he can try to stage a great Escape with chelsea. Or maybe he kills himself. Or maybe after chelsea he turns his anger into something productive, and gets himself out some stealthy way, to look for his girls. It seems u can't let things get too Happy... but wldn't it be great if the aliens came for him, with liz and maria, all battle-weary and triumphant, and busted him out just when he was giving in to the doctors and the treatments and the diagnosis and that maybe he was crazy and there are no aliens..? I don't know. But to let it go is just really.. saddening.
Emily chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
Oh, my god! That was so sad! It was so GOOD! It was great, it was incredible! I really loved it, I loved it, I loved it, I loved it! Whoa-that was so good!
Rea chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
OMG!secriously, that was the BEST fanfanic i have ever read! i loved it and i can't wait to read more from you!
Allison chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
Wow...how..I mean well wow! that was simply supurb! I love Alex, I hate them for killing him off he was the best. . . I hope this AU Alex will get his Happy Ending even if it is just the firing of Dr. Thompson...definately one of the best Rosewell fics I've ever read!
Jenza Quinn chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
Great characterization of Alex. I think he is so under-appreciated in the show (at least from what I've seen of Season 1). Good job!
Minnie chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
Like I said before, Nace, this is one of the best, if not THE best, Alex-centric story I have ever read. The characterization is realistic and the story is very well-written. I love your knack of putting in tiny details ... it's those details that make the story great.
Jezebel chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
This is really, really good, Nace. I rarely see any Donor fics that are even halfway decent, and this is really amazing. I could actually see this happening, tho it's perhaps a bit more X-Filesy than Roswelly. But that's definitely a good thing.
Erin chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
Your story was really good. Your a great writer! I want to read more!
Anakah chapter 1 . 2/11/2001
Wow. That was so... well written and poor Alex. Are you going to write what happened to the others? You really have writing talent! My eyes were glued to the screen, very entertaining and sad. I really liked it.
Tru chapter 1 . 2/11/2001
OMG, that was so amazing. it was exactly like Alex. It's kind of..no definitly sad in a way, but it was really well written. It was great, i know that's an understatment but o well