Reviews for Mirai Misery
Quite96Bitter chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
That was so fucking sad :(
Jazmine Diaz chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Nooooo that can't be the ending it just can't did you right another story
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Aw, poor Gohan. I wish Future Trunks chose to go out with Gohan instead of Goku. This story was so sad. Gohan and Future Trunks belong together. I love that pairing! I also love the Gohan and Trunks pairing. Both Trunkses are my favourite charactors! I love submissive Trunks and submissive Future Trunks! And I love both of them being paired with Gohan and Future Gohan. Both Gohans are hot! But I think Both Trunkses are hotter! I still loved the story though.
Dead account no longer here chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
That's so sad. *sad face* poor gohan. Still great story though
Feke07 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
oh man... that...was so...sad! i don't like teen gohan being hurt...he's WAY hotter than goku anyway :-P
UltimateGinger chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
that was really sad, poor gohan! it was abig shock when trunks and goku were kissing each other.

it was good, portrayed his angst really well
PyroEra chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
*sniff sniff* NYAH! This one-shot is so sad! *sobs* Aww, poor Gohan! I feel so sorry for him! He only just wanted to be with the one he loves! Why? And to think that Trunks was with Goku! *faints*

Hehe, sorry about that, I get kind of emotional on this sort of stuff...Meh, great job with the one-shot though! Really has that angst feeling to it, aye? It's a definite must-read for Trunks/Gohan fans out there :D

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this! Keep up the good work!
Lunadia chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Aww, so sad! Poor gohan... he is my favoraite dbz character! and I hold him in very high esteem. I used to wish I could be him, I used to daydream that I was gohan! lol. -pets gohan- love hurts huh dearest?
kendokao chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
this fic is very nicely done. awesome job! it's so sad... i feel bad for gohan. goku x mirai trunks... i'd never really thought much about that pairing before. u did a great job w/ it. go get urself a cookie! u deserve it _
nicole-purple chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
this story is so depressing... loving someone but having that love not returned, not even aknowledged in fact, would be terrible. You are a good writer to have writen something like that so well, not everyone is cut out for angst. ANYWHO, good story but got to go, ttyl
Princess Katreena chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
cool realy liked

LadyKATT
KitsuneAkai13 chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
gah! i luv it! poor little gohan, so sad for him, but i luv angst so i luv yur fic! *grins* this is so going on my fav list. *purrs* wonderful job on it again. keep up the excellent work! *waves happily* ja ne!
Legolas19 chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Aw, that was sad!
Ahja Reyn chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
personally i hate stories that end in angst cuz i like happy endings. so naturally i hate this story too.

BUT! i still think this is a very good story and well written and all that good stuff! so keep up the good work! _

did all that make sense?