Reviews for The Honeymoon
aliasdenied chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
I thought the first part was hilarious when my friend read it to me over the phone, but once I pulled it up on the internet, I loved it.

You're a great writer! Keep up the good work _
MaijiMary Huang chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I should have reviewed this ages ago, when I first read it. What I admire about this is the lackadaisical, almost careless way in which it flows. It's like a urban legend that sticks in your brain and doesn't let go. What I love about it is how it can still work so well standing by itself, outside the context of a Shadow Hearts fanpiece. Very skillful construction, I'm extremely envious.
Kali Ravel chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
I'm not sure I understood this. I don't usually like poetry, but I liked this. i liked the rhythm of the words, and the way it flows. E-mail me an explanation? idiot proof, please!
DoloresLolitaHaze chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Wow. Just wow. At first, I was pretty confused... but, when I reached the end I was just floored.

I love your writing style, it was great.
Chiruken chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
**too lazy to actually sign**

That was an amazing artistic piece. The ending was especially filled with monumental impact. Wasn't entirely certain who the main characters were that were being featured, but I guessed that it was Yuri on the tracks and Alice on her honeymoon.

Very sad.

Keep up the excellent work.

_x

Chiruken
Raven Shinobi chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
That was good! You have potentials to be a poetess.
bill chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
I don't get it so did Alice marry someone else and Yuri stood in front of the train?
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
NICE! I like it a lot. Really. I dunno... it has this striking feeling when you reach the end. Very artistic. _ Keep it up!
fireinu chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Its a good poem. I think I am crakt, I understood moest of it the ferst time throo.
Gold Lucky Cat chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
I think the word 'interesting' with 3 dots tagging behind sums this up well.
MikoNoNyte chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
oh

my

god!

I recall the difficulty you were facing when first you mentioned this piece to me; with almost trepidation your words upon the page... no need to say you've out-done yourself, as you have, indeed you have!

And yes, you may question my sanity, but I got it. Sadly, with tear in eye and jaw cracking on the table - I got it.

Have no fear for other poems you might write, AriesCelestial, for you've crafted a fine one here. (And all I did was check the mail to receive a notice about a Honeymoon. Wow, girl!)