Reviews for Van Helsing 3: The Fallen
Pyromania101 chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Wanna know what's funny? Elizabeth was never officially arrested or tried. Thurzo wanted her lands, and knew that the Hungarian king would get them if Elizabeth was tried and found guilty, which she would be, given the amount of evidence. So instead, he put her servants on trial. All but one of them were executed, and Thurzo got her lands and divided them up among the other nobles and himself, deciding to simply leave Elizabeth to rot in her castle. She committed suicide a few years later.
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Actualisa pronto , tu Fic esta interesante .
bluedragon1836 chapter 14 . 8/15/2008
dude, I'm hooked! And you're not going to finish it? What? You can't leave me hanging like this! Please finish it! Please *falls on knees* Please!
Celtic Aurora chapter 14 . 12/6/2007
Wow...this story is amazing! I love it!

I never thought about it, but Elizabeth Bathory would definately make a perfect foe for Gabriel! I've heard a little bit about her...she definately could be a vampire!

Again, I really liked it! Please continue it!

night nurse chapter 14 . 12/5/2006
why didnt you finished the story?
Takeno no Hikari chapter 14 . 6/29/2006
You do realize balverines are essentialy werewolves right? or are you using them differently in this great storyZ?
Trinity Van Helsing chapter 13 . 3/25/2006
Hope you Get Back to wrighting soon I can't wate for the next chapter .
Trinity Van Helsing chapter 14 . 3/25/2006
Hay It's me I hope you haven't given up on this story it's the bome and I hope to read the next chapter soon
otakugal15 chapter 14 . 1/29/2006
Dude! I hope you update soon! I don't think I reviewed any in the last story. I was trying to catch up and I was done with it before I knew it. So I had started on this one. Both of your stories are freakin' awesome! AH! I so wanna see Mina kick Elizabeth's ass. But, what's Gabriel gonna do about Mina after what Michael said? Merg!

By the way, are you into manga? 'Cause there's a manga series out called Angel Sanctuary and it has all the hierarchy and such and craziness. You might like it...if you can look past an incestual relationship...oo;
Trinity Van Helsing chapter 14 . 7/19/2005
I Can't waite to read the next Chapiter it helps me stay in controle of my life.
xImmortalx chapter 14 . 6/7/2005
oh ok, i got it now. i get confused with all the angels and everything; i can never remember which one is which and all that junk.

o, smart job carl. i was almost proud of him for a minute, actually hitting what he was aiming for. lol.

keep writing, update soon!
Zerli chapter 7 . 6/2/2005
A few notes concerning travel and distances in 19th century Europe:

From Rome to San Marino is a distance of roughly 150 km in a straight line. However, the Apenine Mountains stand in the way and it would be an area lacking roads at this point of time. A man on horseback, travelling on known roads of the time and doing his best, would need a hard day of riding to make that distance.

From San Marino to the closest port on Croatian coast, probably Pula, is another 150 km. Sailing ships can cover this distance in half a day, provided wind is favorable and it is a fast ship.

From Pula on the coast to the nearest Transylvanian border is a journey of over 600 kilometers. Roads are bad throughout most of the area, although part of the trip can be quickened by using the rail. Assuming the traveler can manage to find trains covering half the needed distance (generous assumption!) it is still a good three days to destination.

If, however, our hero wanted to take the maritime route, his ship can sail from San Marino, down through the Adriatic Sea, into Mediterranean, past the south end of Greece, into Ionian Sea, past the Straits, and into the Black Sea. Reaching the Black Sea port of Varna, the traveler then has another day of riding on bad roads until he reaches the edges of Transylvania. This in addition to 4 days spent sailing on a VERY fast ship.

Anyway, there is no way a 19th century traveler could go from Rome, Italy, to Transylvania, Romania, in under 4 days.

As a side note, there were few if any Hungarian sailors in the Adriatic or anywhere else for that matter. The sailing ships in the Adriatic Sea had primarily Italian and Croatian crews. Hungary is a land-locked nation which never had a naval tradition. Individual exceptions are of course possible but an entire ship crewed by Hungarians is more of a historical fiction then anything else.

All that being said, I am just nitpicking. I like your story and I am looking forward to reading more.
Kmia chapter 14 . 4/25/2005

Hey its me again and I still believe that you should post your fictionpress account because some of us who like you work want to read edgetheo and I am one of them ... you should call me when you get this and I am head ten hours out of town tommorow and I have to work tonight... I LOVE VAN HELSING by the way and I do you love your work but I never really have time to read all of it and I am running for 200 reviews for you because we all know that you are just that good... anyone who hasn't read any of her stuff should RIGHT NOW!,, I mean it GET OFF YOUR FANNIES AND READ IT THIS VERY MINUITE I AM RIGHT NOW AND SO SHOULD YOU! AND IF YOU WISH TO DONATE TO THE I"VE LOST MY KIDNEY FOUNDATION which is part of the urban LEGEND society please donate to this address...6 thirteenth street Elm city postal code: h6el9p Ontario Canada ...Thank YOU... LUV YOU
Kmia chapter 1 . 4/21/2005

I have to say. I enjoyed it, but guess where i am? at school and I can read your stories. they used to be blocked. I think you should post your nickname on fictionpress. because i forgot it and i want to read your story edgetheo really bad and it hurts that i can't find it

love yah

right my school email ok please

Trinity Van Helsing chapter 14 . 4/17/2005
Hi it's me again Loved this chapiter.

Though you may think this is nitpicky but I always thought Arkangels had black wings to make them and other angels easyer to tell apart.