Reviews for The Choices We Make
LunarFairyPrincess1989 chapter 9 . 10/5/2009
love the story...hope that there is more to it...cause i really want to know what happens... :)
Famous4it chapter 9 . 2/10/2009
Fantastic story hope you update!
sleepy26 chapter 9 . 7/17/2006
update soon
Graysen chapter 9 . 1/2/2006
What a great fic. Please, write more soon.
DramaDreamer08 chapter 9 . 12/4/2005
great story! I wish you'd post the next chapter.
Sam chapter 8 . 11/2/2005
please write more
WhiteMoonFlower chapter 9 . 8/29/2005
sorry for the lateness of this review but i thought it was great the emotion and intensity between Emma and Brennan is great you captured it perfectly i hope you plan to finish because it's truly good.
CarmellaG chapter 9 . 12/1/2004
This is the best story please keep writing!
everydaymushroomhead chapter 9 . 11/15/2004
Geez, u just had to end the chapter when things r geting interesting. Update soon, please...
clarabell chapter 9 . 11/14/2004
You are so evil, leaving it just when things were getting good. Defintely need more E/B goodness. Write more soon.
melodie568 chapter 9 . 11/3/2004
really god story i would go into that cheap motel with those "weird women" outside

i love it keep writing
sam chapter 9 . 11/2/2004
loved it can't wait to read lots more chapter 9 . 11/2/2004
haha, i know what you mean... down with school and all its wretched paper works! haha...

anyway... another nice chapter... the tension between the two is really going bizerk... haha... can't wait what'll happen... and dinner? huh? what kind of excuse is that? really, Emma's panicking, i see... no wonder she can't think straight... haha! tnx for d update! it was so cool!
Shiroi Sakura chapter 9 . 10/30/2004
OMG! I really like this chapter. You are really working the tenssion in this fic between Brennan and Emma. That's really good, you leave the readers guessing of what could possibly happen next. Just please say that it's going to be a happy ending with Brennan and Emma together at the end. Well, anywho... please up date soon. I really look forward to your next chapter. Up date soon. Thanks. Later Days.
Megara1 chapter 9 . 10/29/2004
Hi !

I reall really like that chapter !

You describe very well their feelings and their actions !

Great job !