Reviews for Thorns
engine47 chapter 3 . 3/16/2005
This is good! Please continue. I really hope that it becomes XC BA. And thank god Cordy can actually see Jasmine's true face!
Sensue chapter 3 . 10/27/2004
Sunnydale? Huh? Won't they also be entralled with Jasmine's LOVE? Oh...I have an idea. Any one with Cordy/Connor's blood can see who she really is. Cordy has a cousin, Timmy...or just invent a famliy member...Who can with the help of the Chase family rid the world of Jasmine's Evil Love. Or something along those lines. -Here's a really EVIL thought. What if along the family history lines, Cordelia was a Giles or maybe a part of Spike's Family? There are so many ways to write this...It's great!
kitty-kat12 chapter 3 . 10/23/2004
I really, really like this fic. The first chapter was exceptionally written and you have Fred's character down really well. I love the little inserts of Cordelia's snippy thoughts on Jasmine. I can't wait until she gets to Sunnydale. They're probably not affected too right?

Update soon!
Kitten chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
YEAH! The Scoobies! Good idea. I love this fic. :)
Jason Barnett chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
Jasmine knows she can't control Connor. She'd probably know that she can't control Cordelia so she'd be watching her. Of course if anyone attacks Cordelia and makes her bleed then Jasmine's hold is gone. And there was at least one person in LA who was unaffected so others could be. I'm betting Xander. And I can see Drusilla as a possible help to Cordy. And of course she can try to convince Connor to help. Point out she's against Jasmine and that her blood automatically makes others against her.
Imzadi chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
So it's probably a good thing that Cordelia is heading for Sunnydale to Buffy &/or Willow. She can use all the help she can get. I think a guy just back from Nepal with some mojo could help, too!
angel-cordy chapter 3 . 10/16/2004
The chapter was ok. Need to profread before you post. Keep up the good work though and please update soon
Sarah chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
Fabulous!

Do continue!
Imzadi chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
So in this universe Fred was taken in, too? And Cordelia is the one who sees Jasmine as she really is? I wonder if her "spell" has spread as far as Oklahoma? Or Nepal? Or wherever Lindsey is?
chris chapter 2 . 10/10/2004
go on :)
AbiSnocom chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
please cotinue this is soo cool. i really like it and post more chapters soon,but make the chapters longer please.

abby

; )
Imzadi chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
I'm not sure that she would be able to wake herself up, but she does seem to be the one for this job. Maybe she could use a little help, say from Lindsey back from Nepal. And an ex-cop?
angel-cordy chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
That was pretty good. Please update soon.