Reviews for Deny Thy Father
remeyqueen74 chapter 12 . 3/17
Please consider updating this amazing story I love Harry and Draconius
Lee chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
Yeah, that's how I finish all my fics.
Toxi chapter 12 . 10/15/2013
Fully intend to finish it, eh? I somehow doubt that after 8 years. I'm quite sure you won't see this review, but if you do please! Pick up this story again, or at least find someone who would like to continue with it for you. It is off to such a great start and it's quite sad to see it left for so long. Anyway...I enjoyed the bit you did write, thanks for that.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
Someone loves Romeo and Juliet.
blackbloodywolf chapter 12 . 6/20/2012
I wish this would continue
Iggy Valentine chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
Another good veela story, there's so many so one that gives a new theme to same old idea is awesome.
padoryia chapter 12 . 10/17/2011
more please,
Autumn Skyie chapter 12 . 7/7/2011
Thank you for sharing this story, I truly look forward to seeing how it unfolds. (:
Infinity78 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
God, this fic is sooo nice... Although it's been years, i wish you can still update it...
Invader Kit Membrain chapter 12 . 5/16/2011
please continue
El' Caliente chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Pandamelium chapter 12 . 1/9/2011
I love this story and you BETTER continue it! It's on eof the best veela stories I've read thus far and I hope that you WILL finish it! Don't leave your loyal readers hanging! We want your story and we want it NOW! XD

I'm subbing to you and I'm hoping you'll finish this fantastic story.
PoisonIvyCat92 chapter 12 . 8/21/2010
LOVE IT PLEASE UPDATE SOON XP...xx :)
saya.sen chapter 12 . 6/8/2010
Interesante (sorry, I took Spanish in high school, rather than French- although considering how similar the two languages are the word might be the same in both I suppose...). I'm a little confused about the timeline here. How could Lucius be unaware of Draco's paternity? I hope that will be further explained in later chapters. Harry and Draco's relationship is coming along... sort of. Why doesn't Harry feel attracted to Draco in the same way that Draco is to Harry? I liked the introduction of the geas though, they sound ominous.

Saya
ElideenBlack chapter 12 . 12/22/2009
Here goes my attempt at pleading with you to take this story up again and finish it:

I started reading this fic back in 2004 when it was new and shiny and only a couple chapter long. Then college came along and ruined my fun. When I finally started reading fanfics again about two months ago I started searching for this particular fic. The details of it had stuck with me for 4 years and when I found it again I could barely contain my excitement! I had been reading several fics before I started college, but this one was so clear and favored in my memory that it stuck with me when the others had disappeared. After that much time wondering how it all turned out, I sit here as an adoring fan returned to the fold begging you to finish the story for us.